Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jzinn734

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
It's been a waiting game launch no doubt, att customers have it way worse than us, at least T-Mobile gives a ****. Head over to thier thread, doesn't look good.

Rockies

macrumors 6502
Oct 4, 2011
Item: Apple iPhone 6 - Silver - 64GB

Status: Awaiting more iPhone shipments from Apple. Expected ship date on or before 10/27/2014

Currently using Galaxy S phone (1st generation) with 3G speeds, crappy screen, and laggy operating system. Gosh I can't wait until my phone is shipped. Hurry! Hurry! (Peyton Manning)

luigi408

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2008
How the heck do I contact ERT? I emailed the CEO but my email says it is going to be delayed. Then yesterday my email was not delivered. Tired of waiting so long for our phones.

dcmike

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2009
DC
Ummm...because most people don't have that kind of cash to throw down all at once :rolleyes:

So you put the phone on a credit card - you're either paying interest to T-Mobile or to the bank - what difference does it make? And it gets around the credit check every three days issue.

naesatt

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Elyria, Ohio
So you put the phone on a credit card - you're either paying interest to T-Mobile or to the bank - what difference does it make? And it gets around the credit check every three days issue.

T-Mobile does not charge anything to spread the payments out over 2 years..your down payment is based on your credit score, the lower the score, the higher your down payment is, but it all goes towards the phone, none of it goes in T-Mobiles pocket (yes, I realize they make a profit on the mark-up on the phones)

----------

Goodmorning MacRumorers....... Any good news for anyone out there?

No change, not that I expecting one yet :p

How about you, did you talk to anyone yesterday?

J2funny

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2013
T-Mobile does not charge anything to spread the payments out over 2 years..your down payment is based on your credit score, the lower the score, the higher your down payment is, but it all goes towards the phone, none of it goes in T-Mobiles pocket (yes, I realize they make a profit on the mark-up on the phones)

----------

No change, not that I expecting one yet :p

How about you, did you talk to anyone yesterday?

I got the days mixed up. They're supposed to call today

Ryxmd

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2014
My backorder status just changed from 9/29 to 10/23. What does this mean? I know it was answered before.

carabobo

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2014
My backorder status just changed from 9/29 to 10/23. What does this mean? I know it was answered before.

Mine did the same thing.

I think I remember a post about someone saying that they didnt have enough in their shipment to get to your order so they put you on backorder again. I dont know how true that is though.

I also just received my case from ebay a spigen neo hybrid. Its pretty big, I dont think Im going to be able to use one hand on this phone. lol

Last edited:

Ryxmd

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2014
Mine did the same thing.

I think I remember a post about someone saying that they didnt have enough in their shipment to get to your order so they put you on backorder again. I dont know how true that is though.

I also just received my case from ebay a spigen neo hybrid. Its pretty big, I dont think Im going to be able to use one hand on this phone. lol

Hah...

I think it's probably more of a "Oh, this persons order hasn't been updated in a while, let's make one simple change so they think we are actually doing something".

T4R06

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2007
CT
im checking my account now and why the hell my order is missing on my alerts??? but checking on order tracking still saying 11-4

mikeydeezy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
MN, USA
I like it a lot. I don't carry it in my pockets though, never have. I use a leather belt holster so no issues with bending or any of that. Its a rockin device, I'm quite pleased coming back from the Note 3 (though I do miss that S pen).

Dave

Which one is that? The ones I've seen on Amazon are comically oversized for even the 6 Plus.

rikmac111

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2013
My card got charged today and I received notice from T-Mobile that my 128GB 6 Plus was shipped. Finally!!! I placed the order on 9/22. Sad thing is I am on travel and won't be touching it for another 2 weeks...

Schuby

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2014
I ordered a 128GB 6+ Space Grey from T-Mobile on Oct 18th and got put into the December 1st category for shipping (in case anyone wanted to know).

Something to note, I've been watching the iPhone order status tool on T-Mobile and noticed that:

1. It does not update on weekends.
2. It updates almost exactly at 8:30PM (PST) every weekday

That being said the tool was not updated last night like it was supposed to be. I believe there is something happening that we are unaware of.

That or I'm reaching, either way it is something fun to think about.

mikeydeezy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
MN, USA
I ordered a 128GB 6+ Space Grey from T-Mobile on Oct 18th and got put into the December 1st category for shipping (in case anyone wanted to know).

Something to note, I've been watching the iPhone order status tool on T-Mobile and noticed that:

1. It does not update on weekends.
2. It updates almost exactly at 8:30PM (PST) every weekday

That being said the tool was not updated last night like it was supposed to be. I believe there is something happening that we are unaware of.

That or I'm reaching, either way it is something fun to think about.

Can you share that order status tool? I'm assuming it's something other than the normal T-Mobile order status page.

Sorry I'm just jumping back into the waters. I have a brand new order placed today (so I'll get it on or before the 6S is released).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.