Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

melman101

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2009
Educational store? Threw? LOL

Hahaha my bad. :). Anyway, I'm not a professor, I'm a database administrator. And the job bought it for me because I'm working on an app for them :)

Edit: Also since an institution bought it, I have 3 years on my AppleCare+ instead of 2.

SonicSoundVW

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2014
Michigan, USA
Thought we should have a thread simply for the LTE models shipping to the US. Seems LTE models are shipping (some delivered) in other countries. Also, in the US it seems Wi-Fi only models are shipping.

No one in the US has had any updates regarding their LTE model purchase.

Please post any updates here. Thanks!

AH! drew ya beet me to it! lol :D :p

ordered when the store opened online on the 17th, I'm seeing this as of 12:30ish pm today

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I ordered Monday evening. Two orders, both for SG 128GB LTE. Delivery estimate is the 28th-30th & both are still at Processing.

adamjackson

macrumors 68020
Jul 9, 2008
I leave on Sunday for a cruise. Really hoping the iPad ships today and arrives Saturday.

Shame that I have friends that ordered 64GB models 3-4 hours after me have received theirs already or tomorrow and my 128GB ordered 5 minutes after the store came online and mine is still processing.

Drew888

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 14, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Should get it on Friday! :apple:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 126

Drew888

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 14, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Hahaha my bad. :). Anyway, I'm not a professor, I'm a database administrator. And the job bought it for me because I'm working on an app for them :)

Edit: Also since an institution bought it, I have 3 years on my AppleCare+ instead of 2.

LOL. it's ok, I'm a teacher and my spelling sucks!

Wish I knew they offered the discount on iPads before I ordered mine. Used to be only on Macs.

melman101

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2009
LOL. it's ok, I'm a teacher and my spelling sucks!

Wish I knew they offered the discount on iPads before I ordered mine. Used to be only on Macs.

The discount was only $20 bucks. But the AppleCare+ appears to have included an extra year.

The only downside is that I have to wait a week or two for it to ship. Oh well. I'll just torture myself watching the forums. I wasn't even planning on getting one, I'm using my iPad 2 right now, and the iPad 2 is pretty slow so I'm super pumped.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.