Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Schuby

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2014
Can you share that order status tool? I'm assuming it's something other than the normal T-Mobile order status page.

Sorry I'm just jumping back into the waters. I have a brand new order placed today (so I'll get it on or before the 6S is released).

There are two:

This is the standard T-Mobile order status page that will say 'Backordered' until the product ships, so it's pointless to check.
https://account.my.t-mobile.com/myphone/checkorder.html

This is the iPhone order status tool that is supposed to update every weekday night.
https://explore.t-mobile.com/order-status

AST4277

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
My ERT (Jason) just called and said that he will call again on Monday as they expect a large shipment over the weekend. If they don't get that shipment then the chances that my orders will hit the currently stated shipment date of 10/31 seems impossible.

Ryxmd

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2014
My ERT (Jason) just called and said that he will call again on Monday as they expect a large shipment over the weekend. If they don't get that shipment then the chances that my orders will hit the currently stated shipment date of 10/31 seems impossible.

I wonder how big this shipment is. What is considered big for TMO? One each of a 6+ in 64GB and 128GB in each color? Maybe the whole shipment is full of 6+ but only in 16GB variations? :)

trife

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2012
To most of the folks still waiting on orders from September--are most of you waiting for the 6+?

How are orders for the regular 6 looking, specifically the Gold 64 GB? I'm assuming 6 orders are shipping quicker than 6+?

Kayakphotos

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2012
Naples, FL
To most of the folks still waiting on orders from September--are most of you waiting for the 6+?

How are orders for the regular 6 looking, specifically the Gold 64 GB? I'm assuming 6 orders are shipping quicker than 6+?

I am getting a couple of 6 64gb silver. Ordered on 10/11. One is showing it will be shipped "on or before 10/27" and the other one says 11/24 for a date.

mikeydeezy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
MN, USA
I keep reading messages about ERTs.

Are these lovely folks only useful for those that have been waiting over a month? Is the loaner 16GB 6+'s for those in that group?

Schuby

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2014
I wonder how big this shipment is. What is considered big for TMO? One each of a 6+ in 64GB and 128GB in each color? Maybe the whole shipment is full of 6+ but only in 16GB variations? :)

Rumor is that Apple made some production changes due to the increase of 'bendgate' thus the 6+'s haven't been shipping as fast as they normally should. Thus shipments were held, fixed, and now a large shipment is being sent to make up for it.

Then again, it could just be because of China and their 20 million+ pre-orders.

naesatt

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Elyria, Ohio
Rumor is that Apple made some production changes due to the increase of 'bendgate' thus the 6+'s haven't been shipping as fast as they normally should. Thus shipments were held, fixed, and now a large shipment is being sent to make up for it.

Oh guwah.....I hope your right! The faster the pre-orders get filled, the faster I get my phone! :D

JunBringer

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2014

That might explain my ship date of monday or before. Hopefully they don't reschedule it again.

LillyLand

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2014
I keep reading messages about ERTs.

Are these lovely folks only useful for those that have been waiting over a month? Is the loaner 16GB 6+'s for those in that group?

As far as I know, there's only two people who have gotten loaners. J2Funny isn't one of them and that's is a bloody disgrace. Loaners are not common practice.

AST4277

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
As far as I know, there's only two people who have gotten loaners. J2Funny isn't one of them and that's is a bloody disgrace. Loaners are not common practice.

I was offered loaner flip phones which caused me to flip the script on my ERT.

chino303

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2014
Katy, TX

Why J2Funny hasn't gotten one yet?

I got one and I didn't even ask for it, he should be able to call in and get one hassle free... T-Mo screwed his order, not like the majority here that has been waiting shipments from apple to fulfill their order(nothing against you guys).

T4R06

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2007
CT

just go to store they have bunch in there on 6

carabobo

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2014
Just out of curiosity, for those who already got their phones. At what time did you guys get your credit card charge? Please include timezone.

zimaggie

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2013
I ordered an iPhone 6 64gig SG a month ago as a graduation present for me finishing university and it's looking more like a Christmas present now

T4R06

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2007
CT
I ordered an iPhone 6 64gig SG a month ago as a graduation present for me finishing university and it's looking more like a Christmas present now

cancel it and go to your nearest T-Mobile store. they have a lot of 6 right now.

ArmiG

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
I called to see of I can get more info on this big shipment they are expecting. Don't know why -_- but I guess I was bored at work. First rep said she couldn't find my order. (Huh?) So she forwarded me to another Rep. This guy was a grouch. He said he can't check any orders that were placed in store and then said "Aren't you getting the weekly updates?" Whatever, don't know what I was expecting.

Still waiting for 6plus Silver 64gb ordered on 9/19.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.