Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yubakram

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
Phoenix
Just placed an order and upgraded to 2 day shipping. We will see if it gets here next week. Used code: OTTER10 for 10% discount.

BlendedFrog

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2010
Did you all get confirmation emails on your orders? I ordered one this morning and still haven't gotten an email on it. I have no idea now what my order number is and yet they have already charged my CC. And I have tried contacting customer service without getting any help.

yubakram

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
Phoenix
Did you all get confirmation emails on your orders? I ordered one this morning and still haven't gotten an email on it. I have no idea now what my order number is and yet they have already charged my CC. And I have tried contacting customer service without getting any help.

Same here... They are still in bed, give it another few hours.

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
Please give a review when you can. Is like to see has it improved or is it just a bigger clone of the 6 version. Thanks

sboychuck

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2014
Thousand Oaks, CA
Got one coming, as long as you want the color black, it is the only one available. That is the color I wanted for work, but that is a no-go from my wife, mom and mother-in-law. I have Griffin Survivor All-Terrains for them right now. They all want pink!

kovey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2011
Finally. I happened to check at 4AM before they emailed people around 8AM and ordered black/black with overnight shipping. I'm hoping it gets here on Monday if they can ship today. I also haven't received an email confirmation although the order has been charged.

----------

You're required to create an account to place an order. Simply log in and look at your order history. Why is that so complicated?

yubakram

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
Phoenix
I did not have to register to purchase.

Customer service states they are going through ever order and will be sending out emails with confirmation (order) numbers in the next 48 hours with shipping early next week.

hotdog4u

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2014
i called them and they said it will be available at the end of the months or early november.

jayf

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2014
whats the home button issue on the 6 cases?

The home button is covered with a thin film attached to the inside of the screen protector. The film stretches and bubbles causing reader errors. Just a simple hole would have been sufficient.

yubakram

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
Phoenix
Here are a few reasons for me:
  • My phone gets tossed, bumped and dropped - no prima donna here!
  • I don't carry in my pants, so the clip works well.
  • Kids can use it without me worrying.
  • I bike, hike, travel, cook, etc..the phone goes everywhere..no worries.
  • Weather, dirt, dust, light rain, sweat... no worries.

Those are just a few

ROLLTIDE1

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
What is the appeal of these otter box cases? They are so damn ugly!

Why do people feel the need to troll these threads ? The cases look great and protect your 1k + phones from damage ! If you had kids you might understand and or if you worked in a job where drops do happen you might change your tune on cases. I bought my phone to talk with and I don't care about impressing others . This isn't high school !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.