Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Evilone

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
North Jersey
Finally picked up my iPhone 6 plus from the sprint store where it was delivered!!! Sat in there fromm 1130am till approx 130pm and watched at=s the UPS man walked my phone in the JOY of it all .. So google doc update, IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!:apple::apple::apple:

Congratulations. Updated the google doc to show that your phone arrived today. You've been with us for a long time. Enjoy your phone.

10-16 at 1:00pm iphone 6 plus gold 64gb. Dallas TX ordered by phone. Have the standard 4-6 weeks order number or-trtm-754545xxx

Added your info to google docs

Ordered on the phone. thanks. location is MI

Updated with the location & order information.

Thewire024

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2014
I've been following this thread for awhile now, finally decided to create an account as I'm getting a little impatient. It's been 5 weeks and 2 days with no phone yet in sight haha

Ordered my space gray 6+ on 9/16 at 9:20 am cst, through sprint.com. I'd have to think I'm in the next batch to ship out, as most who ordered on 9/15 have received tracking info. All I gotta say is I learned my lesson, definitely staying up till midnight on pre order day in September 2016 to order whatever new version will be released then!!!

TomS117

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
I've been following this thread for awhile now, finally decided to create an account as I'm getting a little impatient. It's been 5 weeks and 2 days with no phone yet in sight haha

Ordered my space gray 6+ on 9/16 at 9:20 am cst, through sprint.com. I'd have to think I'm in the next batch to ship out, as most who ordered on 9/15 have received tracking info. All I gotta say is I learned my lesson, definitely staying up till midnight on pre order day in September 2016 to order whatever new version will be released then!!!

I learned my lesson to as I am at the end of week 6 now and no phone. I ordered the Space Gray 6+ on 9/12 and still don't have it although Sprint dragged their feet and didn't get the order in until 9/16 but that still puts me almost at the end of week 6.

I will NEVER order another iPhone Upgrade through Sprint. I will either change carriers or order it through Apple because they are delivering in about 3 weeks compared to Sprint's 4 to 6 weeks.

Sprint is horrible when it comes to preorders!

Thewire024

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2014
I learned my lesson to as I am at the end of week 6 now and no phone. I ordered the Space Gray 6+ on 9/12 and still don't have it although Sprint dragged their feet and didn't get the order in until 9/16 but that still puts me almost at the end of week 6.

I will NEVER order another iPhone Upgrade through Sprint. I will either change carriers or order it through Apple because they are delivering in about 3 weeks compared to Sprint's 4 to 6 weeks.

Sprint is horrible when it comes to preorders!

Well trust me when i say I feel your pain haha

My first time pre-ordering through sprint, needless to say i'm far from impressed. Thinking (hoping) we will get our tracking numbers Monday or Tuesday of next week, but we shall see...

scubaemt

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014
Iphone 6 plus order

Hi Guys,

I placed my sprint order with a rep over the phone on September 22nd (Iphone 6 plus Silver 64 gig). I have been checking my order status for the last 2 weeks and it is blank, no e-mail etc... I called Sprint yesterday and all they say is 4-6 weeks. Can anyone chime in with a better timeline

Thanks in advance

Fickel

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2014
Hi Guys,

I placed my sprint order with a rep over the phone on September 22nd. When I have been checking my order status for the last 2 weeks and it is blank, no e-mail etc... I called Sprint and all they tell me is 4-6 weeks. Can anyone chime in with a better timeline

Thanks in advance

Have you been looking at the spreadsheet they have created in here? I ordered on the 20th and still nothing. 6+ 64gb Gold- ordered online. I have a order number that brings up the standard note saying the order is received and please allow 4-6 weeks. Here are two links to two spreadsheets showing who's received and who hasn't. I am thinking you and I may see something next week. That's my guess. I bunch of people who ordered earlier than us got their tracking info earlier this week.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3xBorJKF4m13RJcSst1YuaNhU9kpqn5gmFiE14jgAU/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-y6xjwAVtjO45-b75XBW0GVfmnN8J9UI6QGF5MUBpS0/edit

Fickel

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2014
How do I get on this spreadsheet?

I think you can add yourself if you're on a computer I believe? I wasn't able to from my iphone when I tried. Otherwise there's been a couple people in here who will add you. Just reply in here again and write the date you ordered, the GB size, the color, where you ordered (online, phone, in store) and most of us are waiting for the 6 plus, so just specify if it was a 6+ or 6. And you can also add whether you have any status update or not and you can add in your order number, most people x' out the ending few numbers for your privacy. For example mine is:

Ordered 9/20/14 (order sas 9/21 because I ordered late at night on the 20th)
6+ 64GB Gold
Ordered online on sprint.com
order number oy-shso-75185xxxx

scubaemt

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014
sprint.JPG Thank you

Evilone

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
North Jersey
How do I get on this spreadsheet?

It's a public document so anyone should be able to add to it. I added your information to the spreadsheet from your previous post. Currently, I'm missing the time of your order, where you ordered from (online, telesales or in-store), city/state and order number.

TomS117

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
It's a public document so anyone should be able to add to it. I added your information to the spreadsheet from your previous post. Currently, I'm missing the time of your order, where you ordered from (online, telesales or in-store), city/state and order number.

I tried to edit it and it says View only.
Name: TomS117
Date Ordered: 9/16/2014
Venue: Corporate Sales
Model: 6 Plus
Color: Space Gray
Storage: 64GB
Timeframe: 4-6 weeks
Tracking received: no
Alternative Details: 10/28 is the end of 6 weeks of waiting

Fickel

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2014
Does anyone know why mine says "KIT" at the end of the product description? I noticed some others don't say that... I copied and pasted it below.

885909971695 IPHONE 6P GOLD 64GB KIT 1 2014-09-21

Status: Your order for the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB has been received. Orders placed prior to 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in up to 3 weeks from the date of the order. For orders placed after 11:00 a.m. CT on 9/12, we will do our best to get it to you in 4 to 6 weeks from the date of the order. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

mwilson145

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2014
what does "kit" mean

It's a kit. Not just a phone, but a kit. Comes with headphones and charger as opposed to just the phone itself. Everytime I've ordered an iphone, it has said kit.

scubaemt

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014

Evilone Thanks for entering me on the spread sheet, Here is the info you asked for

Date of order 9/22/14
Time 10:00pm Eastern Time
Location Brooklyn New York
Corporate Sale I have a Sprint Enterprise account
Order Number DM14-O-3077XXXX

Thewire024

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2014
Oh my god. I was so happy to see an email from sprint in my inbox, and then I read this...

"There's been a slight delay in shipping your backordered phone. Sprint has not received inventory as expected from the manufacturer to fulfill your order. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. You will receive another email when your item ships:
Order number: oy-shso-751141xxx
Account number: xxxxxxxxxx
Phone model: IPHONE6 PLUS GRAY 64GB KIT
Ships within: 1 to 4 weeks from today"

Ordered on 9/16 so it's been over 5 weeks. Now I have to wait even more. They're waiving the activation fee at least. Ugh I need a drink.

HummusGod

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2013
Oh my god. I was so happy to see an email from sprint in my inbox, and then I read this...

"There's been a slight delay in shipping your backordered phone. Sprint has not received inventory as expected from the manufacturer to fulfill your order. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. You will receive another email when your item ships:

Ordered on 9/16 so it's been over 5 weeks. Now I have to wait even more. They're waiving the activation fee at least. Ugh I need a drink.

wow..

just wow

kraven

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2008
How do you know they are waiving it?

kack

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2013
Well, I finally got some information from Sprint (including an order number).

Again, ordered my phone on 9/15 @ 12PM PDT.

I received this on 10/24.

A potential 9.5 weeks of waiting time? I hope my very thin patience can withstand it.

Attachments

• 10743772_10203371547152659_285394094_n.jpg
    10743772_10203371547152659_285394094_n.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 186

HummusGod

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2013
Well, I finally got some information from Sprint (including an order number).

Again, ordered my phone on 9/15 @ 12PM PDT.

I received this on 10/24.

A potential 9.5 weeks of waiting time? I hope my very thin patience can withstand it.

this is crazy. in other thread bunch ppl with 64 sg 6+ getting shipped out and instead this is what sprint gives us.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.