Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jayson A

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
I was getting out of my car and the darn thing slipped out of my hand somehow. This thing is so slippery!

Anyway, I scuffed a corner, but it's still not bent.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the iPhone 6 is strong enough to survive a fall onto pavement and still not bend.

Thank you.

Jayson A

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
Here's the damage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,773

BigMar89

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
i dropped my 6 Plus with the Kavaj Tokyo leather case attached to it. Fell face first onto the marble floor and braced myself for the worst since the case has very minimal lip and not very protective. Came away without a single shatter or scratch. What are the odds the inside got damaged cause of the shock of the drop?

Nolander07

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2012
I actually don't think the damage is that bad considering it fell on cement. Well, at least now you don't have to worry about small scratches.

Jayson A

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
No wobbles. It's straight. I can't believe that people don't believe a NON-BEND claim. It's not bent. I checked it because I was worried that it might have bent from the fall. Remarkably it's fine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    890.8 KB · Views: 620

KuchiKopi

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2014
No wobbles. It's straight. I can't believe that people don't believe a NON-BEND claim. It's not bent. I checked it because I was worried that it might have bent from the fall. Remarkably it's fine.

There is very obvious bending on the right side of the phone... the right side is slightly lifted from the table. Sorry dude.

toxicity033

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
people are coming to report that their phone didn't bend from a DROP? A bend should be the least of your worries if you dropped it on pavement :rolleyes:

rorschach

macrumors 68020
Jul 27, 2003
The damage isn't too bad. Put a case on it if you want to cover it up. Easy enough.

There is very obvious bending on the right side of the phone... the right side is slightly lifted from the table. Sorry dude.

It's clearly not bent. Completely straight in the photo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.