Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ADWMICH

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2014
After a few days with the 6+ 64 GB SG. I'm satisfied. It will be better when apple pay starts with my bank and some more fitness apps are enabled with the health app. Otherwise it's exactly what I expected. (Ordered 9/15 via sprint)

codyfisher

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2014
Denver, CO USA
Chiming in from the Verizon thread. A lot of the 6+ 64GB SG iPhones have been shipping today with the ship dates of 10/31 and 11/7. Mostly order dates 9/15-9/23 (they're kinda doing it by ship date over here instead of order date).

I hope you all see some movement soon, and we all know what you're going through (there have been a lot of people getting screwed by Verizon as well with canceled orders and postponed dates).

I happen to be a Sprint customer but have decided to move to Verizon because Sprint wouldn't let me buy the iPhone with my upgrade eligibility status. Good luck everyone!

HummusGod

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2013
Chiming in from the Verizon thread. A lot of the 6+ 64GB SG iPhones have been shipping today with the ship dates of 10/31 and 11/7. Mostly order dates 9/15-9/23 (they're kinda doing it by ship date over here instead of order date).

I hope you all see some movement soon, and we all know what you're going through (there have been a lot of people getting screwed by Verizon as well with canceled orders and postponed dates).

I happen to be a Sprint customer but have decided to move to Verizon because Sprint wouldn't let me buy the iPhone with my upgrade eligibility status. Good luck everyone!

They wouldn't let you buy an iPhone with an upgrade? Why not exactly?

And hope you are right about the shipping dates. Iv'e seen more people posting emails from sprint saying their order is postponed on top of the waiting time already

iMrNiceGuy0023

macrumors 68000
Jun 5, 2009
I ordered the 6 plus gold 64 GB for my mom on 10/09. Looks like she will be waiting for a while after reading this thread.

Some stores in the area have plenty of 16 and 128 gigs. But I guess 64 is the popular size.

JayIphone893

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2014
Yayyyy!!!

-Late Post

I finally got my phone on 10/24(friday). I ordered on 9/19, Iphone 6 plus 64gb gold. I called sprint everyday for 4 weeks straight:D. I did a in-store pick-up, i really hope everyone receives their phone because i know the feeling of impatience...been following this thread for about the start of the first post..lol. and seen everyone posting everyday and helping each other and it really helped me as well. and honestly this was my first time every preordering a iphone and most definitely my last..lol

scubaemt

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014
I was seriously thinking of cancelling my sprint order last night when I read about the e-mail from sprint saying the phone is delayed 1-4 weeks more, for people who ordered on Sept 15th. I called the Flagship Apple Store in New York City, and the phone calls get routed to a calling center. They tell me that the iPhone 6 plus 64 gig is back ordered for 3-4 weeks. They recommended that I keep my order with sprint since I have almost 5 weeks into the waiting period. Hopefully I wont be getting that nasty e-mail that people are talking about it being further delayed

Last edited:

Rgladman

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
Central Ohio
UPS delivery questions

Is a signature required?

If you have a MyChoice account was the option to have the phone delivered to the UPS store or held at the UPS center available to select under Delivery Options?

Thanks, first phone purchased from Sprint.

HummusGod

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2013
sadly today after finally getting an order # and realizing the store chose the wrong color i canceled my order for my 6+ and decided to play it by ear from here on. such amateur stuff going on at sprint nowadays. good luck to you guys i know this wait is horrid

Evilone

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
North Jersey
sadly today after finally getting an order # and realizing the store chose the wrong color i canceled my order for my 6+ and decided to play it by ear from here on. such amateur stuff going on at sprint nowadays. good luck to you guys i know this wait is horrid

That's really sad man. Hope you find the color you want in-store. Good luck. I updated the google docs with the recent status.

codyfisher

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2014
Denver, CO USA
They wouldn't let you buy an iPhone with an upgrade? Why not exactly?

And hope you are right about the shipping dates. Iv'e seen more people posting emails from sprint saying their order is postponed on top of the waiting time already

It was because I just got into an Easy Pay installment in April. So they said even if I pay off my phone I still have to wait a year to upgrade. So I ordered from Verizon.. Plus I'm just really tired of the service.

Last edited:

HummusGod

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2013
It was because I just got into an Edge installment in April. So they said even if I pay off my phone I still have to wait a year to upgrade. So I ordered from Verizon.. Plus I'm just really tired of the service.

Me too and i asked today how much it would cost to take just my line off and leave on the other 3 and she said it would be $300+ ... I'm screwed into this hell for another 2 years

NewToMac11

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2011
how did they get you the wrong color? they can't even get that right? damn screw sprint. I just confirmed on my bill that they ordered me the correct colors.

justenjusten

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2014
Day 39 and counting now.. So tired of waiting..

And now I read people are receiving emails stating theres a delay ontop of their orders for another month?..

I haven't received an email myself, so I hope I don't fall into the category. but I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot to email me and and include us into the pool and everyone is waiting another 2 months..

2real4you

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2014
Sprint Preorder Rage Part TBD,
I've been reading this thread for several days, and sometimes had some hope other times I just stayed frustrated. I preordered 2 iPhones 6plus 1 Silver, 1 Space gray 64G In store on 9/18. My current status was processing waiting shipping for the last 3 WEEKS .... Seriously. Today the store manager left me a message they received a email there maybe a further delay !!! But now they would notify me via email when they ship lol, I guess they're tired of explaining some new story every week to me. I also tweeted @sprintcare and the rep ask if I was waiting 6 working weeks on the 30th. Well Sprint, I believe the preorder was paid in full as required in working money, so I don't think it would be too much to ask to get the merchandise would it ?? If BB can get them in to sell how come Sprint can't ? Since you want to tell customers they have to wait on their devices, I think almost 6 weeks should be plenty. I'm about to go and try to assemble two myself see if that will speed up this process. The store manager said they will ship from KY I'm one state away how are they getting shipped pony express, pigeon mail, snail mail ... Just asking. I'm sorry for venting in the threat, but this is so ridiculous.

Last edited:

scubaemt

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014
Ok so this is getting crazy, one of my students in college told me that her family ordered 3 iPhones (one 6 and two 6 Pluses) September 24-25 with verizon and they got their phones October 22nd. So they ordered 3-4 days after me and they got theirs before me. What's up???I realize I ordered on Sprint but remember neither Sprint or Verizon are making these phone, Apple is. As of October 27th 10 pm I have not received that nasty e-mail informing me of a further delay. I hope that's a good sign Tomorrow starts 5 weeks

upintheclouds

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2011
In Store iPhone 6 Plus SG/64 on Sep 26th

Sprint Preorder Rage Part TBD,
I've been reading this thread for several days, and sometimes had some hope other times I just stayed frustrated. I preordered 2 iPhones 6plus 1 Silver, 1 Space gray 64G In store on 9/18. My current status was processing waiting shipping for the last 3 WEEKS .... Seriously. Today the store manager left me a message they received a email there maybe a further delay !!! But now they would notify me via email when they ship lol, I guess they're tired of explaining some new story every week to me. I also tweeted @sprintcare and the rep ask if I was waiting 6 working weeks on the 30th. Well Sprint, I believe the preorder was paid in full as required in working money, so I don't think it would be too much to ask to get the merchandise would it ?? If BB can get them on to sell how come Sprint can't ? Since you want to tell customers try have to wait on their devices, I think almost 6 weeks should be plenty. I'm about to go and try to assemble two myself see if that will speed up this process. The store manager said they will ship from KY I'm one state away how are they getting shipped pony express, pigeon mail, snail mail ... Just asking. I'm sorry for venting on the threat, but this is so ridiculous.

I have not received any info yet, but every week when I call I am told, "Try calling back on (two days from when I call) because we are getting more and more SG 64GBs in." I'm passed week 4, so I imagine I will be in for a much longer wait. I am going to be livid if they tell me what they have told you. A possible 10 week wait is crazy. I was originally told 2-3 weeks. Haha, what a joke this whole thing is. If they tell me that there is going to be a delay after 4 weeks, I am going to demand a voucher for a phone at the Apple Store and try my luck waiting in line there. See if I get a phone before my shippment gets in from Sprint.

NewToMac11

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2011
Ok so this is getting crazy, one of my students in college told me that her family ordered 3 iPhones (one 6 and two 6 Pluses) September 24-25 with verizon and they got their phones October 22nd. So they ordered 3-4 days after me and they got theirs before me. What's up???I realize I ordered on Sprint but remember neither Sprint or Verizon are making these phone, Apple is. As of October 27th 10 pm I have not received that nasty e-mail informing me of a further delay. I hope that's a good sign Tomorrow starts 5 weeks

yeah, my friend order his with verizon and they told him a month. I ordered with sprint 1 day earlier with sprint and got the 4-6 week timeline. so we will see if verizon someone gets him one before in a month. same phone, both 64gb SG plus

Black2000ws6

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2014
So I got tied of waiting. I ordered the 6 plus gold 64 on 10-16-14 and as of 10-26-14 same old 4-6 weeks. I saw on google docs that the 128gbs were coming in fast so I canceled first order, got my upgrade back. Then ordered 128gb gold 6 plus on 10-27-14 and received tracking number couple hours later with a delivery date of 10-29-14!! So I'll have it tomorrow!

cpadiva

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2014
So I got tied of waiting. I ordered the 6 plus gold 64 on 10-16-14 and as of 10-26-14 same old 4-6 weeks. I saw on google docs that the 128gbs were coming in fast so I canceled first order, got my upgrade back. Then ordered 128gb gold 6 plus on 10-27-14 and received tracking number couple hours later with a delivery date of 10-29-14!! So I'll have it tomorrow!

It's funny because I ordered SG and once I put my cover on my phone, I can't even really tell what color the phone is.

NewToMac11

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2011

wow, thats good to hear. I figured ordering the 128gb would help get it quicker but not that much quicker, I wonder how much faster a SG 128gb would get here.

Fickel

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2014
Welp add me to the 1-4 week email list at this point I just might say forget it and come back next year with the 6's plus

I didn't see you on the spreadsheet AustinPowers504... what did you order- color, GB, online?, etc... And what date did you order?

austinpowers504

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2014
I didn't see you on the spreadsheet AustinPowers504... what did you order- color, GB, online?, etc... And what date did you order?

They have a spread sheet here too? I'm on one on the sprint forums on the sprint website. I thought that was the one everybody was talking about? Well 6plus 64gb 9-22

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.