Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleKing...

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2014
Im contemplating on getting the white silicone case for my gold 6 and was trying to get feedback and some photos before I make purchase.

Geefiasco

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2008
Here's mine that I picked up yesterday. Love it.

Does't seem as if it will pick up much dirt. If it does, it'll just wipe of. I've read posts on here backing this claim too.

I prefer it over the Apple leather case, which I exchanged. I also have a Rock transparent case which will be used as a secondary case as the white Silicone suits the white iPhone 6 down to the ground and it feels great in the hand.

Attachments

• IMG_5299.JPG
    IMG_5299.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 15,166
  • IMG_5300.JPG
    IMG_5300.JPG
    974.5 KB · Views: 2,948
  • IMG_5298.JPG
    IMG_5298.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 3,026
  • IMG_5296.JPG
    IMG_5296.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,025
  • IMG_5295.JPG
    IMG_5295.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,841

AppleKing...

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2014
fotomarc there is no Apple Store near me.

----------

Does't seem as if it will pick up much dirt. If it does, it'll just wipe of. I've read posts on here backing this claim too.

I prefer it over the Apple leather case, which I exchanged. I also have a Rock transparent case which will be used as a secondary case as the white Silicone suits the white iPhone 6 down to the ground and it feels great in the hand.

It looks great on the phone and I'm seriously considering ordering it. Thanks for the pics

----------

Go to the store and try the case on your iPhone.

There is no Apple Store near me.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
I have the white Apple silicone case on my Plus and love it. Have had it for a month and it still looks like new. Great grip and overall nice feel. And of course the white exactly matches the white on the phone.

I have Absolutely no regrets.

AppleKing...

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2014
I have the white Apple silicone case on my Plus and love it. Have had it for a month and it still looks like new. Great grip and overall nice feel. And of course the white exactly matches the white on the phone.

I have Absolutely no regrets.

Nice thanks for the update

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Sep 23, 2007
Denver

Great pics. I love the white on white combination. Do you have a screen protector on the phone? If so what brand is it?

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
It's a great match for the white-faced iPhones (silver or gold). I had a silver and white iPhone 6 Plus and had this case and loved it. Apple FINALLY got the space gray model (what I'd wanted all along) in stock, so I bought that one and sold the white one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.