Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kendu2412

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Fairfield CA
So , anyone here buy iPad Air 2 64gb gold from T Mobile and got it yet ?

I purchased in store today ( 1:28 PM Pacific time ) and it showed backorder, and I paid UPS Overnight ship for fast ship when it become available. And now , just checked and it said : Being Processed ( what does it mean ? ) .

And I just try to place a new order on different account to see delivery , same iPad Air 2 64gb gold and the shipping estimated : Friday 10/30 .

So will my iPad still in backorder or move to next movement ?

ashton18

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2014
Atlanta / Los Angeles
So , anyone here buy iPad Air 2 64gb gold from T Mobile and got it yet ?

I purchased in store today ( 1:28 PM Pacific time ) and it showed backorder, and I paid UPS Overnight ship for fast ship when it become available. And now , just checked and it said : Being Processed ( what does it mean ? ) .

And I just try to place a new order on different account to see delivery , same iPad Air 2 64gb gold and the shipping estimated : Friday 10/30 .

So will my iPad still in backorder or move to next movement ?

Hey, I'm in the same boat..

Have you checked this out? http://explore.t-mobile.com/shipping-dates

Idefix

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2012
Just picked one up today, 64 GB gold, at the Cherry Creek Apple Store in Denver.

Device only, activated with t-mobile, they have a plan for 5 gb for 5 months for $10.

Using it now for tethering, getting 11.67 down and .97 up in a t-mobile fringe area in one of Denver's burbs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.