Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brocksley

macrumors member
Nov 5, 2013
Utah
Well, it finally happened everyone. After six weeks of waiting and an expected date of 10/31/14 or earlier, I just checked and it's now showing " Awaiting more shipments from Apple. Expected ship date on or before 11/13/2014" This is for a Silver iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB.

Same story for me for the same phone. Guess it's time to call and complain :/

tardman91

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2009
Tampa Area, FL
Well I heard back from Glenn and I'm getting a 128 GB Silver 6 plus a $100 bill credit (effectively giving me the 128 for the 64 price) along with free overnight shipping. Then when it finally arrives I have to send in my 5 as a trade. Should ship in 7-10 days, but I'm hoping it'll be sooner. What a debacle!
After 2 weeks of essentially being useless Glenn made up for it tonight.

Paulshaqz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2009
so i called CSR and i wanted to talk to a supervisor but he end up saying he can help me so he end up talking to his supervisor and knocking off $30 bucks off my monthly bill so i only got 10 more days for my 11/10 ship date so we shall see?

LeRoy712

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2014
Ordered on 09/20 with an estimated ship on or before 11/01 and its now pushed all the way back to 11/13??? I was a little ticked earlier in the month, but settled down to see others on here that ordered on 09/12 not get their phones yet either. Now I am flat out mad! I will be out of the country starting the 10th until the end of the month. I'm stuck with my iPhone 5 that has being acting up this past month. ERT won't return my calls either. This is getting stupid! :mad:

steve327

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2014
Ordered on 09/20 with an estimated ship on or before 11/01 and its now pushed all the way back to 11/13??? I was a little ticked earlier in the month, but settled down to see others on here that ordered on 09/12 not get their phones yet either. Now I am flat out mad! I will be out of the country starting the 10th until the end of the month. I'm stuck with my iPhone 5 that has being acting up this past month. ERT won't return my calls either. This is getting stupid! :mad:

It has been my experience that the majority of ERT reps won't call you back. However it seems they will always call you in response to sending a new email. So seriously just send another email of complaint and you should have another ERT person calling within the day. they have been giving out loaners and such, so with enough complaint hopefully they do something given your situation.

pgiannini1784

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
My wife's phone just got pushed back to 11/14/14 from 11/4/14. 6+ 64gb SG. Trying to convince her to take my 6+ 64gb silver and I'd get the 128 gb gold but she won't budge.

Forgot to add that I ordered on 9/23/14

Last edited:

Schimmy

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2014
Long time lurker here, I ordered a 6+ SG 64GB on 10/22, and it showed my date as 12/03 for shipment. I just checked my order status and now it shows 11/10. :eek: Not sure if it's real or not or will just get pushed back when the date comes around, but one can only hope.

AST4277

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
My two orders from 9/19 that had 10/31 ship dates both got pushed.

The 6 Plus 64GB SG got pushed to 11/9

The 6Plus 64GB SL got pushed to 11/14

Was offered free upgrades to 128GB Gold on both orders and while I would like the extra space I do not want a white face.

Will look for phones in Apple stores at this point. So tired of T-Mobile constantly disappointing.

Ryxmd

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2014
I finally got my 6+ SG but in 128 instead of 64. It was not from TMO. I got fed up after waiting over a month with no updates on when it will be shipped.

I found a Verizon 6+ SG 128GB in stock at a Apple store and got it. Pop my TMO SIM in and it works great.

Souplos

macrumors newbie
Apr 16, 2009
Grand Rapids, MI
So happy to see the order status tool show an earlier date! My regular iPhone 6 SG order went from 11/26 to 11/10. I know I shouldn't get my hopes too high, though, given all these posts here.

Last edited:

Schimmy

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2014
Wow... I'm really frustrated right now..

The first time I ordered a iPhone 6+ 64GB on 10/12 from a authorized tmo dealer. I received an iPhone on 10/16 but it was the 16GB model, so I had to return it. The dealer reordered a iPhone 6+ 64GB on 10/22, and I was happy cause it showed 64GB on TMO's order status. However, today I just noticed it was the regular 6.. not the plus... I'm extremely frustrated. I canceled the order which was suppose to ship on 11/10 (from a 12/3 date). I guess my only resort now is to order the iPhone 6+ Gold 128Gb since it ships the fastest after I wasted about 3 weeks for nothing...

ciscomata

Suspended
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
T-Mobile ending up canceling my whole order for my Gold 128GB they tried replacing it but they couldn't since the account said I needed a deposit again so they said to order the 16gb and the actual color I want and it be here today, Saturday. My ERT emailed me later on and she said she will waive all deposits and SIM card charges plus the over night shipping and if I'm unhappy with the 16gb she wants me to contact her before the 14 return period. Because she wants me to be happy with what I get and the services too.

I'm starting to love the service here at T-Mobile as a customer. My phone said it should arrive in about 8 hours. :)

naesatt

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Elyria, Ohio
Gooodmorning everyone. My shipping date changed to the 9th.

Good morning...I have been up since 6 and haven't had the nerve to even look at my status yet this morning.....like I will jinx it or something...

Sorry to hear about your order getting pushed back yet again, J2funny...I just have a feeling though, that you will get your phone this time! :)

AST4277

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
Gooodmorning everyone. My shipping date changed to the 9th.

First rule in customer service is alwyas set a date you can deliver upon. I always thought the six week date was that far off number that of course they could deliver on prior to. Now my orders Te moved out 10 and 14 days and I have no faith that TMO will ever deliver or hit the mark. Not sure at this point get deserve anyone's business.

LillyLand

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2014
ARGH!!!! There are two apple stores around me that have Verizon SP 6+ 128GB. The only thing stopping me is the trade in value of the 5 I have ($253 with TMo versus $170 with Gazelle). Plus it's my daughter's 6th birthday party today so I don't have time to run to the store unless I want to be a bad Mommy. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

naesatt

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Elyria, Ohio
ARGH!!!! There are two apple stores around me that have Verizon SP 6+ 128GB. The only thing stopping me is the trade in value of the 5 I have ($253 with TMo versus $170 with Gazelle). Plus it's my daughter's 6th birthday party today so I don't have time to run to the store unless I want to be a bad Mommy. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh man...now that is a tough decision! :eek: :eek:

(one of the reasons I decided to sell my phone on eBay)

tardman91

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2009
Tampa Area, FL
Mine shipped last night!
Originally ordered a silver 6 64GB on 9/30 in store. Was told 7-10 days.
Got the on or before 11/11 email that weekend.
Got in contact with ERT
Got an on or before 10/28 email 2 weeks later
Got pushed back to 11/11 again
Spoke to ERT Last night, cancelled my original order, got the 128GB, free overnight shipping, and a $100 bill credit (making the 128 the same price as the 64) and woke up to a shopping notification and tracking number.

The whole ordeal was ridiculous, but now I'll finally have my phone.

jessica24

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2014
I feel for all of you 6+ people! :( and, Apple is making me mad! I love all my Mac products and have for many, many years, but they are so focused on making hundreds of dollars off of us that I'm tempted to wipe my hands clean of them. Did you know Apple pays Foxconn $20-25/phone to make an iPhone?? :eek:

My order status changed from 11/12 to 11/10 yesterday. Talked to James G. from ERT on Thursday after writing a long e-mail with screen shots of people getting 'my' phone before me who ordered after me...sent to ert, legere, and a host of other t-mobile big wigs... got a phone call about 3 hours later. While he can't track down and verify an order shipment through usernames and look into the validity of someone receiving a phone before me, he was confident that my phone would ship on the ship date if not sooner. He stopped short of guaranteeing it- talked about under promising and over delivering. (obviously doesn't apply to the 6+ folks who just saw their orders go back 2 week). He reassured me multiple times that T-Mobile wants everyone to have their phones, and agrees that this whole process has been absurd.

However, much of the blame lands in Apples hands. T-mobile sends them a list of phones and how many they need of each, and has the expectation that Apple will send those phones out within the expected production/shipping timeline. It's been my impression that Apple has not been meeting those orders, which is why the order status for phones jumps like crazy. Not to remove all blame from T-mobile (and James agree that t-mo has created it's own share of issues in this process), but T-mobile is assuming that Apple will follow through on their end of the deal and they haven't. It's like Christmas and expecting a sweet new (insert toy here) and getting socks.

I completely understand everyone's frustration with T-mobile and Apple, and the above probably doesn't remove all the frustration, but knowing some of these things helps me a bit. ...James did offer to upgrade me to a 128 gold, and informed me of the 4-7 backorder... I told him that I was going to wait for my 64gb space gray phone as it was scheduled to ship 9 days from the phone call. Wasn't going to risk it, and happy that I didn't, now that my ship date moved up 2 days.

----------------
iPhone 6, Space Gray, 64gb
Ordered 10/1
Ship date on/before 11/10

naesatt

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Elyria, Ohio
mine shipped last night!
Originally ordered a silver 6 64gb on 9/30 in store. Was told 7-10 days.
Got the on or before 11/11 email that weekend.
Got in contact with ert
got an on or before 10/28 email 2 weeks later
got pushed back to 11/11 again
spoke to ert last night, cancelled my original order, got the 128gb, free overnight shipping, and a $100 bill credit (making the 128 the same price as the 64) and woke up to a shopping notification and tracking number.

The whole ordeal was ridiculous, but now i'll finally have my phone.

Woot! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.