Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amorcito

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2010
Looks like ifile has been updated to version 2.1.0-1 with iphone 6/6+ support. It's working fine so far.

dlmart2

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2007
Looks like most of the tweaks the I use are in the green. Now if I can fire up my windows machine and see if it works tonights lol...

The 2 tweaks that haven't been tested yet that I use are StatusTime+ and ClearOnOpen. Has anyone tried them yet?

Is ClearOnOpen still need? Apple 'selects' in iOS8 the the previous text so its auto deleted once you start typing.

fishmd

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2008
Sunny South Florida
Full Compatibility list for iOS 8.x and Cydia Jailbreak ( UPDATES DAILY )

To the person who kept asking about iWidgets, it is not fully compatible yet. If I download a new app, the widgets disappear from the springboard.

Also, is there any tweak yet that is working that allows you to arrange the way icons are set up position wise on the springboard?

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
To the person who kept asking about iWidgets, it is not fully compatible yet. If I download a new app, the widgets disappear from the springboard.

Also, is there any tweak yet that is working that allows you to arrange the way icons are set up position wise on the springboard?

Ok. That's different from what what's listed in the compatibility chart. That bug has actually been present in iWidgets as long as I can remember. Definitely all through the iOS 7 jailbreaks. Anyway, no worries.

fishmd

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2008
Sunny South Florida
Ok. That's different from what what's listed in the compatibility chart. That bug has actually been present in iWidgets as long as I can remember. Definitely all through the iOS 7 jailbreaks. Anyway, no worries.

Ok got ya. I went away from ios7 this past year so was not aware of that. Now I gotta get back into theming again.

kathie63

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2009
Wisconsin
I can't seem to find a good download for jailbreak IOS 8, I did download one but can't get the button to turn blue to jailbreak.

HELP

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
Is there a special repo for this? the iFile I see on Cydia is still 2.0.1-1

It's 2.1.0-1 in BigBoss. Make sure you explicitly tap the Refresh button in Changes.

BTW, due to the changes in the file system in iOS8, in this iFile version,

- the mobile (not Cydia / built-in!) Applications shortcut is not available
- if you do move to

a, /var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application (the app-writable, that is, Documents / tmp / Library folders) of all third-party non-Cydia apps installed via Xcode or AppStore)
b, /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application (all (both built-in, Cydia and AppStore/Xcode) apps' read-only .app bundles only - not the above-listed writable directories!)

app UUID's won't be translated into app names (even if you enable this in iFile's Settings)

EvanLugh

macrumors 68000
Aug 29, 2007
Developer land
Just a heads up.
F.lux caused an endless bootloop last night for me. I couldn't SSH in so had to DFU restore (which at 3am is a pain).
The current version out seems to work for most, but it hasn't actually been updated yet. Make sure you take precautions :)

bbrks

macrumors 65816
Dec 17, 2013
I can't seem to find a good download for jailbreak IOS 8, I did download one but can't get the button to turn blue to jailbreak.

HELP

Happened to me too...used different lap top and blue button showed up. Jailbreak went through in no time. Perfect :)
Seen somewhere that the problem could be iTunes. Solved with the reinstallation of iTunes.

cman-uk

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2009
Springtomize

Just waiting for Springtomize to become compatible before I go for the JB.

Any idea (anyone?) on whether this is even on the cards?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.