Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bicape

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2013
Connecticut
I've subscribed to this service for a year and a half and can honestly say that it has not worked properly since day 1.
My current problem is that no matter what song I download, it hangs at a spot just over 3/4s done and will never finish downloading. I've tried all the typical ways to fix such as turning it on and off etc. yet nothing will work. This isn't so much an ask for help but just a rant.
I've been using soundcloud as my main source for music but since they got rid of offline caching I need to use an offline source of music now.
I'm about the kick the bucket on iTunes match, most likely will switch to google play, which is what I used before and flawlessly too.
I shouldn't have to spend more time trying to fix this than actually using it.

2u3umpz.jpg

RIP iTunes Match 2011-2011

bicape

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2013
Connecticut
I doubt it because I only try to download over wifi and I've tried multiple different networks. The songs play fine if i choose to stream them but they just won't download.

vipermo

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2013
LonDon
Same here what with this and icloud im thinking of moving back to google that works way better. and its Free

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.