Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fralle

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2012
South part of North
And what is the white case with the gold emblem?

Its a case that came with the royal thai nano. The emblem is the kings emblem.

To commemorate the 60th anniversary of Thai King’s succession to the throne, certain organization, namely IT CITY and Apple Thailand have created 9999 (Thai lucky number) exclusive Nanos.

Each Nano comes in a special box which contains a case, a letter of authenticity, and the iPod. The King himself has nothing to do with these iPods.

----------

Impressive, where did you get those pepsi and coca cola shuffle's?

Ebay?

----------

Very impressive. Prices are absolutely crazy - 5x-10x times higher than market average.

Mmmm.

armazemstore

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2013
Its a case that came with the royal thai nano. The emblem is the kings emblem.

To commemorate the 60th anniversary of Thai King’s succession to the throne, certain organization, namely IT CITY and Apple Thailand have created 9999 (Thai lucky number) exclusive Nanos.

Each Nano comes in a special box which contains a case, a letter of authenticity, and the iPod. The King himself has nothing to do with these iPods.

----------

Ebay?

----------

Mmmm.

Friend, you have to understand that are rarities, have other sellers offering ipods with astronomical prices, nobody is forced to buy!
I am putting on ebay at the price you think

iRock1

macrumors 65816
Apr 23, 2011
At those prices I'd prefer to upgrade my own home, lol.

Anyway, nice collection. I saved the images for future reference.

iRock1

macrumors 65816
Apr 23, 2011
Btw, what's the deal with those Pepsi and Coca-Cola iPods? I guess they were modded by their previous owners? If so, what's so special about them?

Fralle

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2012
South part of North
Btw, what's the deal with those Pepsi and Coca-Cola iPods? I guess they were modded by their previous owners? If so, what's so special about them?

Its nothing special at all. They have been modified by a third party company for Coca-Cola and Pepsi to be used in promotional campaigns.

japanime

macrumors 68030
Feb 27, 2006
Japan
I have a 1st-gen iPod whose 10GB hard drive gave up the ghost a few years ago. I recently bought a 5GB drive for $5 and put that inside. So the iPod is working again, and the battery surprisingly holds a charge for a few hours.

I didn't really need to fix it, and I doubt I'll use it much. But I didn't like the fact that it was sitting in my closet "dead." I only wish I could have found a reasonably priced 10GB drive so I wouldn't have had to go with the 5GB drive.

HereBeMonsters

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2012
Fareham, UK
Anyone in the UK know of for sale?:

1st Gen 5GB
Chrome/polished 3rd Gen Shuffle (not the silver one, the Apple Store-only chrome one)
5th gen iPod nano in yellow (again, an apple-store only colour)

Rocknbuyer

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2013
Estimate

Can someone please agree with me that xxxx for a Madonna iPod Classic in used condition is an extremely good deal? Thoughts?

Last edited:

Fralle

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2012
South part of North
Calling all iPod collectors...

Can someone please agree with me that 1400 for a Madonna iPod Classic in used condition is an extremely good deal? Thoughts?

My thought is this. Considering there is only one known example of the Madonna iPod in the world, I'm not so sure I agree with you...used or not! :)

Last edited:

iChernov

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2013
Munich, Germany
Dear Martin, dear Alex, thank you so much for the wonderful addition to my collection!

So, only one iPod left. I'm asking all collectors - please, help me to find the last iPod I need for my collection - the Beck iPod with logo of Beck on the back.

ipods.png

Last edited:

AT101ET

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2012
UK (London)
Dear Martin, dear Alex, thank you so much for the wonderful addition to my collection!

So, only one iPod left. I'm asking all collectors - please, help me to find the last iPod I need for my collection - the Beck iPod with logo of Beck on the back.

No, thank you! ;)
They look great together!
Can't wait to see the whole family reunited soon.

Last edited:

iChernov

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2013
Munich, Germany
Dear collectors,

It is already 31st if December here, so...

Let me congratulate all of you and wish you a Happy New Year!

This year I met a lot of intelligent and interesting people here (my special warmest greetings to Martin and Alex ;) ) and I hope that our common hobby will prosper in 2015

Horray!

AT101ET

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2012
UK (London)
Dear collectors,

It is already 31st if December here, so...

Let me congratulate all of you and wish you a Happy New Year!

This year I met a lot of intelligent and interesting people here (my special warmest greetings to Martin and Alex ;) ) and I hope that our common hobby will prosper in 2015

Horray!

Happy New Year. (Sorry if I'm late for the party).

Good luck to all collectors in 2015. May the year be full of success in all your endeavours. :)

TrylNarrer

macrumors newbie
Dec 19, 2014
I'm not a hard-core collector, but I keep kicking myself that I lost track of *one*, tiny piece that makes my 3rd-Gen iPod incomplete--the little white dock connector port cover. If anybody has one that they're willing to sell, please contact me!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.