Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EMKoper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 18, 2002
Orlando, FL
Just upgraded to iLife 06 and does anyone know how to remove the iTunes store pane from iTunes 6.0.2? This thing is annoying.... it maintains its size when you scale the iTunes window down to smaller... not desirable! Looks like I will be doing more iTunes minimization while playing music if it is not removable.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 125

EMKoper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 18, 2002
Orlando, FL
Thanks... icons....

Thanks, that is the first i've heard of the mini-store. The 4-5 icons are my "Home" directory icon , apps, open iPhoto, and safari.... why would you ask?

Verto

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2005
Denton, TX
EMKoper said:
Thanks, that is the first i've heard of the mini-store. The 4-5 icons are my "Home" directory icon , apps, open iPhoto, and safari.... why would you ask?

How do you have your Home icon there?

EMKoper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 18, 2002
Orlando, FL
Verto said:
Edit -> Hide MiniStore
Was that even an option there prior to 6.0.2? A little heavy handed as a "default" setting ... Steve might be looking at an anti-trust suite in the future.

.... just kidding ... but you never know... Seve better keep those contributions up.

EMKoper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 18, 2002
Orlando, FL
EMKoper said:
Steve might be looking at an anti-trust suite in the future.
Heavy handed indeed for a default software setting .... with Apple having 85% of the online music business.... . sorry, I am quoting myself, but I have been drinking.

POHeerwig

macrumors member
Jan 4, 2006
EMKoper said:
sorry, I am quoting myself, but I have been drinking.

Nice to know how to close the mini-store. Interesting music selection. Laughing about the quote.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.