Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

leo.andres.21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
Centre of the Attention
Regarding the title,
Has anyone got FM15 beta running on Yosemite?
Does it have any graphical glitches? Or anything game breaking? Because I ran fm14 and it had like black graphics for players shirt and it was terrible.

madeirabhoy

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2012
haven't figured out how best to buy it yet, with the disgraceful european pricing on steam, it seem my best way is to buy it from amazon, in fact to save on the shipping it makes sense to order it from amazon to my dads in scotland ( i live in portugal) and get him to open it, read me the serial number over the phone and throw out the disc and packaging.

its really mental.....

cost of them making a disc, a cover, shipping it to amazon, then them making their cut and posting it out....and then me still downloading it from steam with the serial code....29 quid or what 36 euro....

saving on that disc and box and extra retailer and postage.....50 euro because its over priced for european customers.

Last edited:

leo.andres.21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
Centre of the Attention
haven't figured out how best to buy it yet, with the disgraceful european pricing on steam, it seem my best way is to buy it from amazon, in fact to save on the shipping it makes sense to order it from amazon to my dads in scotland ( i live in portugal) and get him to open it, read me the serial number over the phone and throw out the disc and packaging.

its really mental.....

cost of them making a disc, a cover, shipping it to amazon, then them making their cut and posting it out....and then me still downloading it from steam with the serial code....29 quid or what 360 euro....

saving on that disc and box and extra retailer and postage.....50 euro because its over priced for european customers.

What... It's 50 Euros? I got mine on Steam for £29.99, and so got on the Beta 2 weeks prior to release. It's running fine on Mavericks so far for me, but I think I might skip out on Yosemite.

madeirabhoy

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2012
What... It's 50 Euros? I got mine on Steam for £29.99, and so got on the Beta 2 weeks prior to release. It's running fine on Mavericks so far for me, but I think I might skip out on Yosemite.

That's what I mean and it happens every year with football manager but not with most games. Every year 30 quid or 50 euro. Even when they always drop it in the Christmas sale it's a percentage so it drops to 15 quid but 25 euro. It's not just that it's unfair it's just bizarre.

Donfor39

macrumors 68000
Jul 26, 2012
Lanarkshire Scotland
yeah I have fm2013 mac

instant gaming shows Win XP / Vista / 7 / 8

i'm not running windows at all via macbook

I thought that website showed win version as download with the instant beta

it is cheaper though does not include the beta

i'll prob go dlgamer for mac download version, thanks anyway

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.