Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

riko

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 25, 2006
Glasgow area, Scotland
Hi

When I first got my iPad Air 2 I put the apple sim in and had a look at the plans on offer from EE but didn't subscribe. Tonight I wanted to sign up but I keep getting the attached error. Has anyone seen this or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Attachments

• image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    157.2 KB · Views: 138

daijholt

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2013
Wales, UK
The msisdn is something that comes from the network itself, so it could be an error on EE's side. When did this happen? I left work in Cardiff City centre 30 minutes ago and despite picking up 4G, my cellular data wouldn't load anything. This has happened a few times in the last week, so it could be network issues.

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
Hi

When I first got my iPad Air 2 I put the apple sim in and had a look at the plans on offer from EE but didn't subscribe. Tonight I wanted to sign up but I keep getting the attached error. Has anyone seen this or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Wifi is on. Try turning off Wifi, and then try signing on again.

For quite a few carriers, the sign-up process has to be accessed over the cellular network, and doesn't work if you're connected to WiFi.

schmidt65

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
You might find that it's related to EE today - they've had network problems all day

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.