Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jerryx2000

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2014
since last update LED flash light goes on

Hi since last Calendar Lockscreen update my LED flash light goes on when i lock/off the iPhone 5. Please fix this.

Vlastr

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2014
Reminders

I've bought this app. Seems to be doing OK for showing Calendar events. But not exactly what I've been looking for.
It would be great if it showed reminders as well! For me it is even more important, as I use reminders often and I want them to be seen on initial display without having to pull or open anything (which I just don't do with no reason). That's what reminders are for actually, you have to see them in order to remember.

Is it planned to be added, or is there another app which could do that?

Tmlfan3

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2013
For me this is a stop gap until lockinfo is updated. That let you put whatever notifications you want on the LS. There probably is something to do what you want now, though I'm not aware of it

fizz7283

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2010
If I used the lockscreen for notifications I would probably purchase this. I just wish somebody would make a tweak that would allow all day events show in the "all" section of NC like they did in ios6, I really miss that.

HenryLong

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2013
Germany
I really like the idea of having an extended calendar preview.

But don't like to have it sitting fixed on the lockscreen (to be seen anytime by anyone).

Why not having it integrated in the NC todays calendar view (or better: replacing the native NC todays calendar view only providing a preview of the next couple of hours)?

There was a similar tweak called NCCalendar+ on iOS6.

Anyone else?

Justinb51

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Hi,

the colors have been corrected in the latest version, it was released yesterday.

I am looking into issue with Nike app crashing.

I have had this paid and installed my iPhone 5s since it was available on cydia. I used to use lock info and intelliscreenx. So far I am impressed with this tweak. I like that I can have a different calendar open when I swipe the event.

MY ONLY BITCH MOAN OR COMPLAINT... Please make it so that there is an option for day separators for each day. Ie...
"Today
Appointment 1 at this time and location
Appointment 2.....
Tomorrow
Appointment.....
Saturday February 15th
Appointment........
And so on. "

For me this makes it easier to see what appointments on specific days.

Thanks for the great tweak and updates!

dailyrebel

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2014
Im using that tweak right now. But im having a issue. If I play music it shows the calendar entry instead of the album cover.
How can this be fixed? Can something be done with FLEX?

Last edited:

dailyrebel

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2014
Im using that tweak right now. But im having a issue. If I play music it shows the calendar entry instead of the album cover.
How can this be fixed? Can something be done with FLEX?

Wow, they fixed it in the new update that came out just now

Polyfusion

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2014
I'm having an issue where the events are listed but no date or time. Help. See attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 83

a2k

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2011

But don't like to have it sitting fixed on the lockscreen (to be seen anytime by anyone).

Why not having it integrated in the NC todays calendar view (or better: replacing the native NC todays calendar view only providing a preview of the next couple of hours)?

Anyone else?

Ditto to this, I've requested and suggested this to the dev a few times.

LostEchoes

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2014
Option to expand / close the list of the events

Actually I like it on the LockScreen.

However, I don't like it either for anyone to be able to see my calendar events so easily.

So, a few months ago I send the dev an email suggesting a feature that would give us an option to expand / close the list of the events (just like LockInfo used to have).

Back then, he replied that he will have it in mind for a future update of the tweak.

Let's hope it will eventually be done.

Anyone else?

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Just bought this, and so far it works well. Ran into an issue today where we had a birthday party on the calendar for today and I allmost missed it. Was looking for a more passive way to see the day's events.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.