Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iThat

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2011
It doesn't even run iOS.

That doesn't mean it isn't jailbreakable. If they can make it we can jail break it.

EDIT: Another thing i would love to do is since tweaks are now being made for iTunes on reddit is sync it with iTunes over bluetooth and finally cut the cord.

Maybe even find a way to pipe the 8x.x TV channel carrier at my gym to my bluetooth headphones.
Even if i have to still use a pair of headphones as the antenna. I could just use a stub for the time being and keep the headphones in my car.

The possibilities are endless...

screwcork

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2014
I would seriously consider paying someone to make my ipod nano 7th gen play any type of video file (VLC style). Incredibly annoying having to spend hours converting everything I want to put on there.

anyone have any idea about the amount of work that'd require?

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
I would seriously consider paying someone to make my ipod nano 7th gen play any type of video file (VLC style). Incredibly annoying having to spend hours converting everything I want to put on there.

might be comparable to the apple tv 3rd gen just because you don't have much code to work with

iThat

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2011

You should checkout vuze it has awesome support for iTunes and some great autoencoding features now. Everything from encode to sync is all automated with it. It even works on iTunes 12.

Still would love a nano 7 jailbreak though. If only for harnessing the extra power of RDS and Text+.
Things like GPS and Emergency alerts would then be possible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.