Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Donka

macrumors 68030
May 3, 2011
Scotland
Syncing photos from iTunes to an iOS device will resize them so they are optimised for display on the mobile screen. This is not intended as a method of moving full sized files to the OS device as part of an editing workflow.
Airdrop is another option for moving the full size files but that is still a bit flaky in experience between Mac and iOS.

mariusignorello

Suspended
Jun 9, 2013
Is it strange that this app looks like the Pages, Numbers, etc. apps? Kinda copied Apple's design which developers aren't supposed to do. Unless...

Donka

macrumors 68030
May 3, 2011
Scotland
The repair tool is still the best on iOS. It still is lacking important features such as a clone tool, threshold setting for selections, a loupe for fine work, RAW support etc. I hope these features and others after added.

Donka

macrumors 68030
May 3, 2011
Scotland
Good app but the devs say they won't have RAW support any time soon which is a major disappointment. I do hope they add a clone tool and a tolerance for selections as well as a loupe view.

Donka

macrumors 68030
May 3, 2011
Scotland
Was using this again last night and it badly needs a invert selection option. I raised this with the Devs when it was first released but no idea what their priorities are.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.