Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dianestory2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
I am no longer getting emails about threads that I'm subscribed to for some reason. I checked in my "options" about email notification, and I am still supposed to get emails every time someone comments on a thread that I comment on, but I've been getting nothing for a week or so.

I did click on the "unsubscribe" button on one email about a vaja case or something that was getting annoying, but is there a possibility that in doing that, I am not getting no emails whatsoever?

Anyone, Please help!?

Thanks!

7thson

macrumors 65816
May 13, 2012
Six Rivers, CA
Try toggling the notifications setting and make sure to hit the the save button each time. Or even reset the fields if you're comfortable with that.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
I am no longer getting emails about threads that I'm subscribed to for some reason. I checked in my "options" about email notification, and I am still supposed to get emails every time someone comments on a thread that I comment on, but I've been getting nothing for a week or so.

I did click on the "unsubscribe" button on one email about a vaja case or something that was getting annoying, but is there a possibility that in doing that, I am not getting no emails whatsoever?

Anyone, Please help!?

Thanks!

Hi,

I looked up our logs. It seems you are getting the emails delivered. Can you check your spam folder?

arn

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.