Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jigzaw

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2012
Midnight Blue on Space Grey. I was resistant to the idea of a full case, when I used to only use the Smart Cover on the iPad 4 in order not to bulk it up. But the Air 2 is so thin I'd feel like I'd be worried what I put it down on and certainly would want it in a case when carrying it in my laptop bag. So far I'm loving the case, but sometimes I take it out to use when I'm home to enjoy the full effect of it's light profile.

Might end up getting a smart cover as well for home use and keep the case for when I'm on the go. Kinda have my eye on that white Smart Cover.. pretty slick looking.

ScottNWDW

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
Orlando, Florida
I will be getting my Space Grey iPad Air 2 on Monday. I currently have the Product Red case on my iPad Retina Mini, and will probably get the Product Red case for the iPad Air 2 as well. When my Space Grey iPhone 6 comes in will probably get the red silicone case. Had the product red leather case for my iPhone 5 and within a few months it was almost black. With silicone, can at least keep it clean better.

Sharkey311

Suspended
Jan 11, 2013
Going for the Midnight Blue smart case for my Gold Air 2. And I'll probably get a Belkin QODE Keyboard case to use for school.

Jhun80

macrumors newbie
Dec 14, 2013
navy blue - space gray
dxBRpD.jpg

8WBTXw.jpg

eQXHJF.jpg

Last edited:

mikemj23

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2010
Ended up getting the Olive Brown for my Gold Air 2 and I am really happy with it. Doesn't add much bulk at all.

xXxDieselxXx

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2012
I just saw the midnight blue and it's gorgeous.

I didn't think it was that great but it's actually pretty awesome. I would think it will go great with gold or any color.

ScottNWDW

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
Orlando, Florida
What's the general consensus about midnight blue + gold?

The midnight blue with the gold looks pretty sharp. Kind of gives it what I call the "federal look' You have the blue leather, with the white screen and then the fint of gold with the ring around the home button. Actually very classic. Throw in a screen background of the American Flag and you'll be very patriotic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.