Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patt2k

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
Go here:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/connection-day/

Click on Learn More where it says:

Verizon Wireless customers,
you get a special gift.
It's the season to say thanks, and here's a big "thanks" to you.

You will then be asked to LOG - IN with your account , do so , then accept & enroll.

You will get 1GB extra promo data for your current cycle + another one.

If you already get PROMO Data this will be as an extra, I have 2GB Promo data with this.

If you get an error try to do it thru your phones browser or my verizon app and look for connection offer.

Enjoy! PS. With Promo data I have total of 32GB data.

reverberlayed

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2014
There's a big asterisk that says Limit one data promotion.

Edit: Here's what it says.

Introducing Connection Day

On 11.26, turn your Thanksgiving trek into a triumph with your first gifts of the holiday season from Verizon.

MORE EVERYTHING customers get FREE data. Stay connected with 1 GB of FREE data today through the end of your bill cycle. Then enjoy ANOTHER 1 GB of FREE data to use through the end of your following month's billing cycle.*

Click "Accept and Enroll" below for your additional data.

*limit one data promotion per account.

patt2k

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
There's a big asterisk that says Limit one data promotion.

ONE Promo data from "Connection Day" per account,if you already have OTHER Promo data it will work just fine.

I have 1GB promo for 1 year that ends in march and I just added this yesterday and got 2GB extra.

So you can go ahead and get it. Enjoy.

Code:
Promotional Data 2.000  of 2.000 GB used
Usage is estimated  

Data 3.353  of 30 GB used

Taken from my account

reverberlayed

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2014
ONE Promo data from "Connection Day" per account,if you already have OTHER Promo data it will work just fine.

I have 1GB promo for 1 year that ends in march and I just added this yesterday and got 2GB extra.

So you can go ahead and get it. Enjoy.

Code:
Promotional Data 2.000  of 2.000 GB used
Usage is estimated  

Data 3.353  of 30 GB used

Taken from my account

Nice. Yeah I have that other promo for 1 year when I got my iPhone 6 (not actually sure why I even got this promo) and I didn't want to jeopardize it with a 2 month promo.

patt2k

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
Nice. Yeah I have that other promo for 1 year when I got my iPhone 6 (not actually sure why I even got this promo) and I didn't want to jeopardize it with a 2 month promo.

It wouldn't, you would simply have 2GB promo data like I do.

Always something even if it's 2 months I don't mind :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.