Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

1984world

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 26, 2008
Anyone have any idea how to create a 6 x 5 layout on the iphone 6 plus with this tweak? As in five columns (up and down icons), and 6 rows (side to side icons). Can't seem to figure this one out.

Thanks!

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
Anyone have any idea how to create a 6 x 5 layout on the iphone 6 plus with this tweak? As in five columns (up and down icons), and 6 rows (side to side icons). Can't seem to figure this one out.

Thanks!

Why not just use springtomize? You can download a 6x5 for iconoclasm, but then if u want to change it u have to download a new one. Much easier to use Springtomize and just select how many rows and columns you want and how big or small icons u want.

1984world

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 26, 2008
didn't know springtomize did this. super awesome, thanks for the info, now i don't even have to use another tweak at all!

:)

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
Check out homescreendesigner, I found it when gridlock wasnt updated to ios8. It works great for getting icons just where you want them. My home screen is a circle of apps. Have ever screen set up different.

----------

You're using it on a iPhone 6 or + running 8.1? I'm paranoid about installing something that puts me in a boot loop. Much more paranoid than with the earlier phones/iOS's.

It works fine, but on my 6+ if you touch a blank icon it opens up a web page for some reason. I replaced it with homescreendesigner.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.