Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ryankidd17

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2014
Hey there. I am currently looking for a car mount for my iPhone 6 (4.7") to use in my Altima (2005). I've looked at many, and it seems to me that iOttie has the best suction mechanism of all. However, I cannot decide on which model is better: the Easy Flex 3 or the One Touch 2.
The Easy Flex 3 bothers me a bit, with not having a base support. I use a Spigen Neo Hybrid metal case and a Tough Armor Case. I've read several reviews, some saying the One Touch 2 is not as stable as it should be. There haven't been many reviews on the Easy Flex 3's use with an iPhone.
Does anyone here have experience with either? How sturdy and secure is it? Any issues? Thank you for whatever advice you provide! :)

Ipadlover29

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2011
Hey there. I am currently looking for a car mount for my iPhone 6 (4.7") to use in my Altima (2005). I've looked at many, and it seems to me that iOttie has the best suction mechanism of all. However, I cannot decide on which model is better: the Easy Flex 3 or the One Touch 2.
The Easy Flex 3 bothers me a bit, with not having a base support. I use a Spigen Neo Hybrid metal case and a Tough Armor Case. I've read several reviews, some saying the One Touch 2 is not as stable as it should be. There haven't been many reviews on the Easy Flex 3's use with an iPhone.
Does anyone here have experience with either? How sturdy and secure is it? Any issues? Thank you for whatever advice you provide! :)

I have the one touch 2. About 2 weeks ago I was in the same place your in now. I decided one touch 2 because of few reasons. The one touch 2 supports larger phones, so that in the future I dont have to buy a new mount. Also the one touch 2 has the easy release mechanism. Lastly the one touch 2 has the telescopic arm so you can bring it even closer to you. I love the one touch 2. I ottie makes great car mounts. In the end Im glad I got the one touch 2 because I ended up upgrading to the 6 plus from the 6. I also saw that the one touch 2 is the best seller on amazon.com.

ryankidd17

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2014
I have the one touch 2. About 2 weeks ago I was in the same place your in now. I decided one touch 2 because of few reasons. The one touch 2 supports larger phones, so that in the future I dont have to buy a new mount. Also the one touch 2 has the easy release mechanism. Lastly the one touch 2 has the telescopic arm so you can bring it even closer to you. I love the one touch 2. I ottie makes great car mounts. In the end Im glad I got the one touch 2 because I ended up upgrading to the 6 plus from the 6. I also saw that the one touch 2 is the best seller on amazon.com.

I ended up gambling and getting the easy flex 3. See how this turns out. Thanks for the feedback though!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.