Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cherish

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2014
Ordered a black feather from Amazon. What I like about these cases is the no lip. I like being able to swipe from the side. The grip on these are great. Cheap on Amazon too.

Thought you swapped back to the Apple case due to no lip?

After a full day my feelings are mixed. It definitely shows grease marks and is a bit slippery than I thought. The raised edge clearly is not large enough because when faced down I received my first scratch. It's too bad because the swiping motion was great. Probably just going to stick with the brown Apple case. I will give it another day or so.

maka344

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2009
London, UK
I had this case for my plus. The volume and power cut outs look terrible. The Black Power Support direct from PS is much nicer and has the same feel.

B737

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2008
NJ
I had this case for my plus. The volume and power cut outs look terrible. The Black Power Support direct from PS is much nicer and has the same feel.

it depends what you consider 'nice'. i prefer the wide cut outs for the buttons that dont mash over the buttons when you slide the case on and off like the 'enclosed' button surrounds of the PS. my experience with the PS was the finish peeled off. i didnt have this problem with the feather.

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Love the feel of the feather, and have one for my iPad too. Just wish on the 6 Plus they did not have that opening on the top. It does not seem to add anything. But this is pretty minor. I DO like having the wide open covers on the side buttons.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.