Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bobby dazzler

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 17, 2013
With:
Apple TV now slow and disconnecting from the internet,
Handoff not working all the time,
Safari locking up, being slow and crashing,
iCloud Drive losing Docs and not working/syncing properly
and Yosemite with all its problems and wifi drop-outs

I wonder if the Apple Watch will work properly...?

More to the point, I wonder how they will ruin Apple Watch for many people with some god awful software update within a few months?!

I've been using Apple kit for a quite a while now; I've enjoyed it immensely and have invested heavily in it. However, there has never before been a time when so much was ruined, for so many, by so few.

Tim Cook has a lot to answer for.
He's at the top and it's from him that it all stems.

I'm starting to understand what he means every time he overuses the word "incredible" in each of the keynotes. He means that it'll work in the presentation, but maybe not so well when you come to download it yourself...right?!

Come on Tim. Sort it out. Go back to the formula that made Apple great.
I want to hear you say the words again "IT JUST WORKS". Please?

sebseb

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2014
The problem is that that formula is dead, no longer there. The only person who could run that company was Steve Jobs.

I personally don't like anything the Tim Cook apple has made. The Mac Pro is nothing Pro if you can't change the parts! The iPhone 6 and those ugly lines behind it's back.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Since ios8, I've had lockups in Safari when entering forum messages at MacRumors, and have reported it. :-/ I use Firefox on my MBP. No issues there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.