Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jamsiz

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
Wondering if I can get the status bars darken on these two photos so I can see my signal, time, battery etc? TIA.

Edit.
Not sure why it rotated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 241

jamsiz

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
Pic 2.

Edit

Can't figure out why they keep rotating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 251

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
I am posting one that I had already built when the 6 first came out. It is sized for Standard View with Reduce Motion>On. I do have one for Zoom View as well. Here it is. Let me know if it will work for you, otherwise the one you posted will need to be rebuilt.

Thanks for trying but it didn't fit. Probably will need to rebuilt from scratch. Appreciate your efforts

Unregistered 4U

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2002
How does this one fit? I've never done a blueprint type wallpaper before, but I could try.

Attachments

• blueprint sample.001.png
    blueprint sample.001.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 7,306

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Thanks for trying but it didn't fit. Probably will need to rebuilt from scratch. Appreciate your efforts

No problem. I will build it from scratch. I have done several of them. I will have it done for you this evening sometime. Not hard to do.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!

Try this. Have rebuilt it from bottom up. 1242 x 2208. Should work for you now. If not, then you will need to change the settings on your phone to fit it. It is set for Standard View, I believe. Let me know.

Attachments

• iphone6+homescreen.png
    iphone6+homescreen.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 2,874

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
Didn't work. I have it set to standard and they don't line up and are very blurry. Thanks for the effort again

Orlandu

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2010
I couldn't find a non-request thread to post this, but in case anyone wanted a Hobbit wallpaper since the 3rd movie comes out next month:

Unregistered 4U

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2002
This doesn't look fine to me with Peerspective Zoom OFF

Are you downloading the Thumbnail and using it or are you clicking the Thumbnail to open up the full resolution version, then downloading that? The image provided should most certainly not be that blurry.

Update:
I just downloaded the thumbnail and compared it to your image and the blurring is almost identical. SO, that's one problem. Could you also confirm that you have Reduce motion turned on?

Update 2:
Ok, just noticed something else that you may be seeing. When you have the picture and you set it as wallpaper, you may need to do a two finger pinch to shrink the image in addition to making sure that Perspective Zooming is off. This isn't as important on a lot of the "image" wallpapers you see here, but for ones that are pixel perfect, there's a few steps that have to be performed to make sure they line up right.

Last edited:

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Didn't work. I have it set to standard and they don't line up and are very blurry. Thanks for the effort again

Are you downloading the Thumbnail and using it or are you clicking the Thumbnail to open up the full resolution version, then downloading that? The image provided should most certainly not be that blurry.

Update:
I just downloaded the thumbnail and compared it to your image and the blurring is almost identical. SO, that's one problem. Could you also confirm that you have Reduce motion turned on?

Update 2:
Ok, just noticed something else that you may be seeing. When you have the picture and you set it as wallpaper, you may need to do a two finger pinch to shrink the image in addition to making sure that Perspective Zooming is off. This isn't as important on a lot of the "image" wallpapers you see here, but for ones that are pixel perfect, there's a few steps that have to be performed to make sure they line up right.

This should fit same as the other two I did. I have done these for many people with no issues. Have even done them for Zoom View on the 6+. Should be Standard View with Reduce Motion>On. The first one I did at 1080 x 1920 and the second one at 1242 x 2208. One of those should fit with these settings.

Are you sure they are downloading at the sizes we are posting them? In no way am I saying you are not doing it correctly. But I have seen this being an issue as well. I have seen them get downloaded at a different size than I have stated. They have to be 1080 x 1920 or 1242 x 2208 to fit correctly.

Just offering some added suggestions.

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
This should fit same as the other two I did. I have done these for many people with no issues. Have even done them for Zoom View on the 6+. Should be Standard View with Reduce Motion>On. The first one I did at 1080 x 1920 and the second one at 1242 x 2208. One of those should fit with these settings.

Are you sure they are downloading at the sizes we are posting them? In no way am I saying you are not doing it correctly. But I have seen this being an issue as well. I have seen them get downloaded at a different size than I have stated. They have to be 1080 x 1920 or 1242 x 2208 to fit correctly.

Just offering some added suggestions.

Thanks I did what was said and pinched with my fingers and brought it down a bit and clicked on the image and saved the version in the new window. It's perfect now and I even left motion on for movement effect.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Thanks I did what was said and pinched with my fingers and brought it down a bit and clicked on the image and saved the version in the new window. It's perfect now and I even left motion on for movement effect.

Glad to hear you have it fitting. Enjoy!

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010

Attachments

• Seminoles 01.jpg
    Seminoles 01.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 306
  • Seminoles 02.jpg
    Seminoles 02.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 312
  • Europa.png
    Europa.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 325
  • Seminoles 03.png
    Seminoles 03.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 278
  • Seminoles 04.png
    Seminoles 04.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 304

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
Sure do. Here are a couple options on it. Let me know how it works for you. If it does not, please post a screenshot. Sized at 1080 x 1920.

Thank you it's perfect! I chose the solid black one but still saved both.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.