Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Splitshot109

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 22, 2014
Hey guys- just made this account because I came across something that is either a huge glitch or something I just didn't know was a thing:

SO I was minding my own business, plugged my iphone 5s into my macbook pro to charge, I force quit an application and started scrolling through an app on my phone. I looked back up on the screen- and I see a tab open, giving me a real-time log to what my iphone is doing. I was getting a log displaying how my phone tried to connect to cloud after I closed it- how my phone requested a secure lock screen, etc. This has never happened before, but it gave me my phone, and the projects in xcode i had to explore through them.. it displayed my phone on a menu bar on the left, showed it's serial, asked if i wanted to use it for modifying, etc.
The application told me to "update the SDK because certain things were not ios8 genuinely supported or something like that

http://gyazo.com/7e8359b808913852002a89cdeeca3b19

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.