Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jordans0nly

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2008
Upstate SC
After ordering early Monday morning, finally got the shipping confirmation about 30 mins ago. Should get it tomorrow "by 8:00pm"...Cant wait.

Oh, got the 6+ 64gb in Space Grey.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
So I got mine after a confusing day both for the phone and personal life :p

I went to verizon to see about canceling the order. I then went down the street to apple where they listed has having the phone in stock. So I ran to apple found someone to reserve the phone while my brother stayed at verizon to cancel the order. At apple when they were activating the phone, there is an account password (who remembers that) I know the verizonwireless.com password but not the account... so I ran down to some verizon retailer. They told me how to do it on over the phone. Changed it and was able to activate my phone.

Since I was getting two phones. I had to now activate my brother's phone. So we went through the steps everything was fine. When I swiped my CC it was declined because you can't use it more then twice in one day or some silly rule like that. So I had to find my brother in the mall and use his card.

Inbetween this I'm getting texts from work that I need to help train a new employee and that my schedule for the week is changing..

Rifftastic

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2013
So I got mine after a confusing day both for the phone and personal life :p

I went to verizon to see about canceling the order. I then went down the street to apple where they listed has having the phone in stock. So I ran to apple found someone to reserve the phone while my brother stayed at verizon to cancel the order. At apple when they were activating the phone, there is an account password (who remembers that) I know the verizonwireless.com password but not the account... so I ran down to some verizon retailer. They told me how to do it on over the phone. Changed it and was able to activate my phone.

Since I was getting two phones. I had to now activate my brother's phone. So we went through the steps everything was fine. When I swiped my CC it was declined because you can't use it more then twice in one day or some silly rule like that. So I had to find my brother in the mall and use his card.

Inbetween this I'm getting texts from work that I need to help train a new employee and that my schedule for the week is changing..

Ahh at least you got one my friend ;]

ColoradoTider

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2014
Colorado
Ya I know! I have an iphone 5, my battery just dies so quick. 64 is actually more then enough for me. But most likely ill cave lol

----------

I ordered the 128 originally because I thought the 64s would take longer to ship too lol so I think I'll most likely take your route, did it ship within 2 days of ordering? Everyone is picking them up quick it seems.[/QUOT

Within 5 minutes of receiving my email stating the new ship by date was 12/12 on Thursday I called and cancelled and ordered the 64... Friday afternoon it was sent for processing ( <24 hours ) Got my tracking number yesterday, it was in PA last night and is in Memphis this morning... Estimated delivery is tomorrow by 1030am ( I demanded overnight delivery and Verizon agreed ) too bad it was the weekend but in 24 hours now I will have my phone:))

good luck with whatever you decide

This phone is incredible.. Good luyck to everyone. I have been hanging around this forum for 2 months now and happy to say this will be my last post... After waiting two months then cancelling and reordering the 64 I had my phone in my hands at 0920 yesterday morning.. Love it is an understatement..

Good luck to everyone, especially you guys waiting on the 128s...

Peace I'm out:p

Rifftastic

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2013
This phone is incredible.. Good luyck to everyone. I have been hanging around this forum for 2 months now and happy to say this will be my last post... After waiting two months then cancelling and reordering the 64 I had my phone in my hands at 0920 yesterday morning.. Love it is an understatement..

Good luck to everyone, especially you guys waiting on the 128s...

Peace I'm out:p

Hope to join ya soon, take care man!

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
Ahh at least you got one my friend ;]

yup... if I was still waiting I would see if your local apple store has them in stock
Just note you need to cancel your order before you can buy it if you are doing the 2 year contract

When I saw it was only a 15 min drive to my house I ran over haha :p

Good luck for those still waiting!!

Attachments

• IMG_2612.JPG
    IMG_2612.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 89

Rifftastic

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2013
yup... if I was still waiting I would see if your local apple store has them in stock
Just note you need to cancel your order before you can buy it if you are doing the 2 year contract

When I saw it was only a 15 min drive to my house I ran over haha :p

Good luck for those still waiting!!

Ah nice! Every apple store near me has the 64 and 128s lol!

iphonerev

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2014
Maryland
Iphone 6+ delayed AGAIN!

iPhone 6+ 128gb delayed again, as of today, ship date now moved back to 12/19. Doesn't look hopeful for Christmas time, as the ship date has changed three times within the last month. Unbelievable.:(

EOB

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2014
Los Angeles
iPhone 6+ 128gb delayed again, as of today, ship date now moved back to 12/19. Doesn't look hopeful for Christmas time, as the ship date has changed three times within the last month. Unbelievable.:(

how do you check your updated ship dates? mine still say 11/21... this is really **** service for vzw to leave some us in the dark.

Stunned Monkey

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2013
how do you check your updated ship dates? mine still say 11/21... this is really **** service for vzw to leave some us in the dark.

They normally send out an email with a new date, but the the status page doesn't usually change to reflect that new date. My online status said 10/31 right up until it shipped...on 11/21.

If you're past your ship date but never received a delay email you might try calling CS and see if they can provide you with an updated ship date.

EOB

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2014
Los Angeles
They normally send out an email with a new date, but the the status page doesn't usually change to reflect that new date. My online status said 10/31 right up until it shipped...on 11/21.

If you're past your ship date but never received a delay email you might try calling CS and see if they can provide you with an updated ship date.

I did call CS and they told me it was shipping on 11/21 and would arrive by 11/25, but that was a lie. Called them again and they said it is now showing a ship date sometime between 11/26-11/28.

I am debating canceling my order and picking it up at the apple store, if it does not ship by then, but for some reason apple.com does not allow you to check whether it is in stock in-store anymrore.

EOB

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2014
Los Angeles
Well apple.com states shipping times of 7-10 days for the VZW 128gb iPhone 6+. VZW better ship by then, or else this is just cruel of vzw.

Rifftastic

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2013
Well apple.com states shipping times of 7-10 days for the VZW 128gb iPhone 6+. VZW better ship by then, or else this is just cruel of vzw.

Had to check, couldn't believe those lead times :| just checked the other day and they were at 2-3 weeks.

Now the 128 on Verizon's site is at 12/19, such ******** anyone who orders from apple will have their 128 way before anyone else here. So far I'm at 4 weeks and 2 days, I'm pretty annoyed right now. Seriously though 7-10 days for the 128 6+ wtf! Thats nothing waiting that long! Lol

Last edited:

MacSter2011

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2011
Had to check, couldn't believe those lead times :| just checked the other day and they were at 2-3 weeks.

Now the 128 on Verizon's site is at 12/19, such ******** anyone who orders from apple will have their 128 way before anyone else here. So far I'm at 4 weeks and 2 days, I'm pretty annoyed right now. Seriously though 7-10 days for the 128 6+ wtf! Thats nothing waiting that long! Lol

Been waiting since 10/17
128 6+ sg. Got the 12/12 email, hoping it ships sooner

Rifftastic

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2013
Been waiting since 10/17
128 6+ sg. Got the 12/12 email, hoping it ships sooner

Ah damn that sucks man, their were a handful of users who received the 128 that ordered around the time you placed yours. So hopefully yours ships soon! If i wasn't on early edge i would be at apple today lol they all have them in stock. I see them everywhere :[ its teasing everyone i feel, knowing anyone can walk into a store and just buy one like that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.