Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LeanneLand

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Oh I ordered the same day, from Apple.ca but my 6+ Gold is 64 gb. I've been checking every hour and it is still "PROCESSING" ;(. I'm hoping tomorrow will be the day. What was your original delivery date?

My original delivery date is Dec 9-16. That hasn't changed but I don't expect it will, because the case I ordered at the same time as the phone arrived 1 day earlier than its expected date and it still shows the original projected delivery date on the order.

Hopefully you see a switch soon. I didn't receive a notification, I just happened to look tonight and saw it had changed.

TechZeke

macrumors 68020
Jul 29, 2012
Dallas, TX
Reordered 6+ Space Grey 64gb on November 13th. Debit card charged this morning and my shipment status changed to "preparing for shipment"

The wait is almost over! I had already waited for ATT to ship nearly a month before I reordered through Apple.

srsub3

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2013
NYC
Today my shipping date switched from 26/11 - 2/12 to 2-5/12.... Any chance to complain and get some bonus? Iphone 6 sg 64 gb tmo.....

mxhead69

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2014
The space/time continuum
After canceling a long delayed order from AT&T, ordered directly from Apple on 11/11, delivery estimated 12/11-12/18... Went from processing to preparing for shipment on 11/24 and credit card was charged. Delivery dates haven't changed. 128g space grey 6+ AT&T.

TechZeke

macrumors 68020
Jul 29, 2012
Dallas, TX
Reordered 6+ Space Grey 64gb on November 13th. Debit card charged this morning and my shipment status changed to "preparing for shipment"

The wait is almost over! I had already waited for ATT to ship nearly a month before I reordered through Apple.

Update: Shipped! Let the constant UPS track refreshing begin! :D

LeanneLand

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario, Canada
My 6+ gold 128 GB just changed from "processing" to "preparing for shipment" and my card has been charged.

I ordered from apple.ca on November 7.

Movement! Yay!

Just received my shipment notification email, about 25 hours after going into "Preparing for Shipment" status. I received my email at 12:01am EST.

Now I'm just waiting for UPS to pick up the details and display them on the tracking number I was assigned ...

mxhead69

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2014
The space/time continuum
After canceling a long delayed order from AT&T, ordered directly from Apple on 11/11, delivery estimated 12/11-12/18... Went from processing to preparing for shipment on 11/24 and credit card was charged. Delivery dates haven't changed. 128g space grey 6+ AT&T.

Woke up to a "shipped" email, shipped two weeks early! However, why would it "depart" a location, only to "arrive" back at the same location...48 minutes later? LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 151

mxhead69

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2014
The space/time continuum
Hah - mine did the same thing. Looks like they were scanned in together.

Hopefully they find their way to a plane soon! :D

UPS tracking says delivery here in Nor-Cal on Dec 2, while Apple site says Dec 5. I went thru all this tracking riffraff a couple weeks ago with a new iPad Air 2, UPS saying one thing, Apple saying another, then UPS changing the delivery dates blah blah blah....LOL at this point I just hope it gets here by Dec 4 because that's Thursday and I am home Thursdays! Otherwise I'll have to wait until the following week when I get back home. At least my wife will be able to tell me how cool it is in the mean time HAHA

LeanneLand

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario, Canada
UPS tracking says delivery here in Nor-Cal on Dec 2, while Apple site says Dec 5. I went thru all this tracking riffraff a couple weeks ago with a new iPad Air 2, UPS saying one thing, Apple saying another, then UPS changing the delivery dates blah blah blah....LOL at this point I just hope it gets here by Dec 4 because that's Thursday and I am home Thursdays! Otherwise I'll have to wait until the following week when I get back home. At least my wife will be able to tell me how cool it is in the mean time HAHA

I think the UPS date is more reliable. I ordered an Apple leather case with my phone and the shipping delivery date on the Apple site was a day over what the actual UPS delivery day estimate was. And it still showed the old date on the Apple site, even though it had been delivered.

Mine is set for a Dec 3 delivery. But I expect it a day early, because we're close to a main UPS center and they always bump it up by a day once it makes it here to Canada. :)

Last edited:

mxhead69

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2014
The space/time continuum
I think the UPS date is more reliable. I ordered an Apple leather case with my phone and the shipping delivery date on the Apple site was a day over what the actual UPS delivery day estimate was. And it still showed the old date on the Apple site, even though it had been delivered.

Mine is set for a Dec 3 delivery. But I expect it a day early, because we're close to a main UPS center and they always bump it up by a day once it makes it here to Canada. :)

With my iPad it actually delivered a day later than the Apple.com website said it would. Hopefully that does not happen with my new iPhone!

mxhead69

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2014
The space/time continuum
On my UPS shipment summary, I'm seeing this:

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 11/28/2014 0:30 Departure Scan

Would my phone possibly be on one of these flights - http://flightaware.com/live/iphone/?

There's a flight out of Incheon at 12:04am, but the departure scan from UPS shows 12:30am. Could that possibly be it though?

I would venture a guess that you're on UPS99, great news for you! Mine still says it's in Korea...bummer

TechZeke

macrumors 68020
Jul 29, 2012
Dallas, TX
Ahh, no way. I thought our phones would be on the same flight!

I did get a delay notice this morning, but I think that was for the commute in between ZhengZhou to Incheon.

Our phones must be in the same crate:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-27 at 12.26.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-27 at 12.26.17 PM.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 130

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
Silver 128GB 6+ ordered on 11/26...scheduled to arrive the week of Christmas. Based on past experience (and most of the posts on here), I'm sure I'll see it sooner than that. :D

stillcrazyman

macrumors 603
Oct 10, 2014
Exile
The 6 Plus SG/64 I ordered 11.21 has gone from processing to preparing for shipment :D

I hope the 6 Si/64 will ship along with the Plus. :cool::apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.