Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Being next to useless at setting these things up does anybody know of a site where you can download Controllermate ready made configurations ?

Thanks.

silverdollar

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2014
europe
i am searching for those Templates too

... for quite a while, Since I often fail to achieve exactly what I'm looking for, especially when it comes to complex macros for gaming. Before anyone starts crying »cheating«, this is to compensate problems caused by cerebral palsys. I'm using a x-keys24 keyboard is additional gaming device, which works pretty good. But, i am not much of a programmer. I have been searching the web for quite a while but didn't find any sources for useful templates. So if you should find any, I would appreciate if you could share the source. Thank you and kind regards. SD

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
... for quite a while, Since I often fail to achieve exactly what I'm looking for, especially when it comes to complex macros for gaming. Before anyone starts crying »cheating«, this is to compensate problems caused by cerebral palsys. I'm using a x-keys24 keyboard is additional gaming device, which works pretty good. But, i am not much of a programmer. I have been searching the web for quite a while but didn't find any sources for useful templates. So if you should find any, I would appreciate if you could share the source. Thank you and kind regards. SD

I will :)

silverdollar

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2014
europe
Merçi

after posting, i searched again, but again haven't found anything helpful. i'll keep my eyes open and you in mind if i should succeed.

Washac

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 2, 2006
Still not found anything for Controllermate, but I did find this which is very useful if you run Parallels or Bootcamp - http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/

You get the software and can download loads and loads and loads of different profiles.

This what the Mac needs for all us people who dare I say prefer using a controller for some games.

silverdollar

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2014
europe
looks quite interesting

i am waiting for apple to release the new imac with 4 Ghz to its dealers -estimateted delevery 3 weeks, than i will install bootcamp. my mac pro has a raid that is incompatible with bootcamp. thanks, maybe a suitable alternative or helpful addition. i'll give it a try :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.