Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

s2mikey

Suspended
Sep 23, 2013
Upstate, NY
I know right! It's crazy - who needs this new-fangled multitasking anyways? :rolleyes:

IMO it is a little crazy. I understand some of the use cases presented here but others are just borderline madness. It's like.... Relax and don't feel like you have to respond to every single little thing instantly. I dunno.

It's all good.

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
Same apologists stating that since they can't recognize they have an issue, the issue doesn't exist. And then to add insult to injury, they follow that up with a "let them eat cake" stance to those who can't replace products with every cycle.

Stay classy.

My iPad still working flawlessly... My videos demonstrating that still on YouTube...

Kendo

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Just tested out an iPad Mini 2 at Best Buy due to the $225 sale. Loaded up MacRumors and IGN and of course I got the dreaded refresh after moving from IGN to MR.

I am leaning toward still buying the Mini 2 because it is such a great price but I'm glad the Air 2 is my main machine due to the reloading.

s2mikey

Suspended
Sep 23, 2013
Upstate, NY
What you may be missing is that not everyone is a child on these forums. Many of us have important things happening in our lives and games become secondary. That is why we would squeeze in games when possible but then flip back to real world matters as they come up.

Its something called "multitasking" and its what adults and mature teens have been doing with electronics for years.

Oh, OK, Mr. Important. :D

You get back to "being productively busy" on your ipad. Please. Maybe you can use your importance and straighten out the gaza strip situation or the world economy.

Count Blah

macrumors 68040
Jan 6, 2004
US of A
My iPad still working flawlessly... My videos demonstrating that still on YouTube...

And that invalidates my video? Perfect apple defense - you can demostrate a user interaction that does not end in failure, so there all interactions must end is success. Counter examples are not accepted. Again, you have earned your Perfect Apple Defender badge.

Congrats.

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
And that invalidates my video? Perfect apple defense - you can demostrate a user interaction that does not end in failure, so there all interactions must end is success. Counter examples are not accepted. Again, you have earned your Perfect Apple Defender badge.

Congrats.

Maybe you just have a defective iPad, since I can use your linked websites on mine without any issue.
I told you several times, but you're still here complaining about that.
It's not different usage. I'm using exactly the same websites.

Rodster

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2007

Congrats.

I saw your video and believe you. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.