Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

damiza20

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2014
hi guys,

i downloaded Burn to make some dvds and i watched a youtube tutorial on it and the first couple came out fine, they may have had a single skip in them but it wasn't a big deal. now any i make have a skip in just the audio every couple minutes. its probably a second worth of audio that drops out but it went from happening maybe once over the course of the dvd to happening very frequently. does anyone know how to fix this? is there a better program for free? i tried to burn dvds with the software that comes on the macbook pro but it comes up as a disc error in the dvd player. every dvd i've made, whether with burn or the included software works fine on my laptop but the issues arise when played in a dvd player

Dave Braine

macrumors 68040
Mar 19, 2008
Warrington, UK

Ulenspiegel

macrumors 68040
Nov 8, 2014
Land of Flanders and Elsewhere
Try this free app from the App Store, although I haven't tried it.
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/1-click-dvd-creator/id875804311?mt=12

Thanks for finding and linking this app. Seems to be sophisticated. I have downloaded it and will try it tomorrow.

Just a sidenote: After installing this app I uninstalled Smartconverter. No more need. Most interestingly Smartconverter wanted to access my contacts. Why would a file converter want to access your contacts? ☝️

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.