Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Learylvr.

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Hi, everyone.
This is a lame question and I've looked on Google and can't find the answer.
I wanted to add a profile pic, and I saw that I needed a post count of 450 for this. Where the heck do I find the amount of post I have and the other question is... Is 450 for macrumors only or tapatalk as a whole?? If it's tapatalk as a whole, where do I find that post count?? When I look at participated post I see a different number for threads started and participated. Do I add these numbers up or are they different figures?

Hopefully I've made myself some what clear.. Lol

Thanks for any help..

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Hi, everyone.
This is a lame question and I've looked on Google and can't find the answer.
I wanted to add a profile pic, and I saw that I needed a post count of 450 for this. Where the heck do I find the amount of post I have and the other question is... Is 450 for macrumors only or tapatalk as a whole?? If it's tapatalk as a whole, where do I find that post count?? When I look at participated post I see a different number for threads started and participated. Do I add these numbers up or are they different figures?

Hopefully I've made myself some what clear.. Lol

Thanks for any help..

You currently have 140. You have a while to go. Lots of threads on this subject over in the site feedback section.

https://forums.macrumors.com/forums/site-and-forum-feedback.66/

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Thanks, that helps a lot .. Yep 140.. Long way off..

Well, as Apple Fanboy has already pointed out, these are topics that has been raised on a fair few occasions over the years, both post count and the actual number required to be allowed to upload an avatar.

Believe it or not, there are quite a few individuals - I was one for some years - who had never bothered to upload an avatar for ages (if ever) after they had clocked the number which would have allowed them the right to do so.

However, there are a good many threads, fora, and sub-fora which between them cater for many different areas, and I am pretty certain that you will find stuff of interest to you in some of them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.