Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2007
I also just ordered the black for my 6+.

My favourite case so far is the black apple silicone case, but this should be good for those times when I want a minimal look but still drop protection.

Anyone know of any clear full back skins that are good?

If it will fit I'll use the shumuri case with the bumper over top.

Too bad the Apple case just doesn't fit over the shumuri (wanted bottom scratch protection.)

Last edited:

jackwins

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
zzzz_large.jpg

"The Crash Guard bumper features a minimal design approach. Our goal is to cover up as little of your device as possible while adding maximum protection. Our Crash Guard bumper- style case allows for as much exposure of your device and Apple’s original design as possible. The Crash Guard bumper has a matte finish, which is not only fashionable, but also serves as a means of enhancing your grip on your device. The finish also serves to make the bumper more durable as it is harder to scratch (unlike cases and bumpers with a glossy/ candy shell finish, which scratch very easily)."

afinch1992

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone reviewed this bumper yet? As insignificant as it sounds, the only thing that I am wondering is the responsiveness of the power button. Everything else looks great

hogsdill

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2007
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.