Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JoshuaPanek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 23, 2009
Costa Rica
Hey,

I want to get a new macbook pro because my current one's logic board isnt working and i cant use any of the usb ports.

someone is selling one im interested in but id like some advice to see if its a bad or good buy.

macbook pro (mid 2010) 15.6" Quad core intel core i7 up to 3.3 GHZ turbo boost. CPU 4GB DDR3 1067 MHz memory up to 8GB. 500GB 5400 RIM HDD. ((NVIDIA Geoforce GT 330M 512 MB graphics. INTEL HD 256MB integrated Graphics w/Automatic Switching)). It s battery cycle is ((((130))). Used it very low. Refurbished. It's ((battery life is 8 hour)). Now it last up to 6 hour and 30 minute. Original price is $2099+ tax+ Environmental fee= $2400. ((My price is $1000 fixed.)). If you are interested then call or text me or email me thanks. (((Comes with box and all the accessories and the apple logo sticker))). ((((No paypall and send to some other province or country. Local sell only and cash))). Thanks.

Frosties

macrumors 65816
Jun 12, 2009
Sweden
Skip it! get at new MacBook air 13", it is better than this machine for the same Money. This is from a user of a late 2010 MacBook PRO i5 antireflective HD-screen with aftermarket samsung ssd. Never buy old tech if new and better can be had for as much.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.