Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
ffc8d2bc95aad8847594ce44b538ece3.jpg

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011

Congrats on being the most ambiguous post of the day. Not only was your subject utterly pointless and nondescript, your content led me to wonder what it is you're even trying to get at here.

Read the forum rules. Next time you post, abide by them.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Congrats on being the most ambiguous post of the day. Not only was your subject utterly pointless and nondescript, your content led me to wonder what it is you're even trying to get at here.

Read the forum rules. Next time you post, abide by them.

Do you feel better about yourself?

Things must be going pretty rough.

I guess I didn't think I had to ask a question, since the pic speaks for it's self.

I'll ask that question now, so you can understand.

Are there any lock screen or springboard tweaks that can cause this?

These internet warriors need to relax.

----------

What the hell! How did that happen?!? That's hilarious!

I know right?! I've never seen this before.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012

I guess I didn't think I had to ask a question, since the pic speaks for it's self.

----------

Not sure what that other poster is talking about. This post is awesome! Haha

Did you recently install a new tweak or update something? I'd love to know what's causing that. That's nuts! It seems like I'm always at like 5-6% no matter what I'm doing.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011

----------

You do realize you've not even thought about what you're posting. What's unusual about this? The only thing your phone's done is sit idle for that time, so why do you find it odd that the home\lock screen accounted for 100% of the battery used?

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Not sure what that other poster is talking about. This post is awesome! Haha

Did you recently install a new tweak or update something? I'd love to know what's causing that. That's nuts! It seems like I'm always at like 5-6% no matter what I'm doing.

Wow 5-6%! What kind of spring board and lock screen tweaks are you running? That's really low.

I'm usually at 12-14%.

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
Hey what font is that? What does home and lock screen mean anyways haha. That you are constantly on the HS?

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
You do realize you've not even thought about what you're posting. What's unusual about this? The only thing your phone's done is sit idle for that time, so why do you find it odd that the home\lock screen accounted for 100% of the battery used?

Ummmm don't really know what to say to this.

Are you familiar with the battery usage tool in iOS 8?

----------

Hey what font is that? What does home and lock screen mean anyways haha. That you are constantly on the HS?

I'm not only on the home screen. That's what's so weird. Who is? I just have average usage. I use 15-20 apps daily.

Really strange why it shows it that way.

Usually it's shows all the apps I use and how much of the battery they're using.

The font is called Comfortaa. It's in Cydia. Thanks for the compliment. It goes great with the Ambre theme.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
Ummmm don't really know what to say to this.

Are you familiar with the battery usage tool in iOS 8?

Yeah, it's usage time SINCE LAST FULL CHARGE... which means if you sit at 50%, then charge it to 75% then drop to 50% and repeat, you could have 100000 hours of usage since last full charge.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Yeah, it's usage time SINCE LAST FULL CHARGE... which means if you sit at 50%, then charge it to 75% then drop to 50% and repeat, you could have 100000 hours of usage since last full charge.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I don't think you know how this tool works.

No worries.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I don't think you know how this tool works.

No worries.

Right. You keep posting those highly informative thread titles and see how that works for your broken phone. Good luck.

Adam490

macrumors member
Mar 26, 2012
HankHowdy,

What Alkaline battery is that in your screenshot? I'd love to have that one for my 6+!

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Wow 5-6%! What kind of spring board and lock screen tweaks are you running? That's really low.

I'm usually at 12-14%.

Haha yea. I have LockGlyph, NoCarrier, BetterFiveIconDock, f.lux, NoCCMediaControls8, NoLiveClock, NoMotion, and upscale.

Looks like I've been floating more around 6-8% this past week. I hardly ever look at my battery stats. My battery life is outstanding. I recently installed NoMotion and upscale so those prolly added another 2% give or take.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Haha yea. I have LockGlyph, NoCarrier, BetterFiveIconDock, f.lux, NoCCMediaControls8, NoLiveClock, NoMotion, and upscale.

Looks like I've been floating more around 6-8% this past week. I hardly ever look at my battery stats. My battery life is outstanding. I recently installed NoMotion and upscale so those prolly added another 2% give or take.

Are you on a 5S?

Maybe that's why?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.