Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

koolzero

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2010
Is there not a $40 upgrade fee for premiere orders. I thought att told me that once, but I could be wrong.

luiss111

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
I just saw my bill.... And yes man. We still have to pay the upgrade fee. Although I'm challenging it!!!

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
If you call the 877 number and get an automated message that says " your order is processing for item #***** "instead of saying " your ordered items are in back order " then 24 hours later more or less you get a shipping notice from At&t.

This is how it happened to me and to a bunch of others on this thread.
I am happily typing this with my 64 gb space gray iPhone 6 plus.

You are correct, but sadly I'm one of those who's order has been "processing" since the first time I called about a week ago.

Congrats to you but this is infuriating! I ordered my phones on the 12th and am still stuck in the 11/9-11/27 (SG 6+ 128 & 64GB). If this isn't evidence that AT&T's claim of FCFS is a load of BS I don't know what is.

Same here. Ordered 9/12 around 11 AM. SG 6+ 64GB and same ship dates.

CtotheP

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2011
Silicon Valley
Not much action in here lately, 866# told me my order was processed and should be shipping shortly, but the website still says 11/9-11/27

Order Date: 9/19/14
Model: IPhone 6 Plus 16gb SG
Estimated Shipping Date: 11/09/14 - 11/27/14

CtotheP

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2011
Silicon Valley
I did the same stuff everyone around here has done:

- checked Premier order status
- checked regular AT&T order status
- called 866# only 1x
- called 877# only 1x

That's about it

AppleKing786

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2011
I did the same stuff everyone around here has done:

- checked Premier order status
- checked regular AT&T order status
- called 866# only 1x
- called 877# only 1x

That's about it

Thanks. Would love to get the two phone numbers if handy.

Again, congrats! Enjoy.

jpeg42

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
Orygun
Sept 16:
Happens every single year with AT&T Premier (just look back at the forum history). Their processing and tracking system sucks. You'll get your phone Friday. Relax!!

So I, uh, yeah, was very very wrong. You poor souls.

visualride

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2014
Actually, Pre-orders for iPhones with AT&T Premier Business accounts was not allowed. The ONLY possible way to get an iPhone if you have an AT&T Premier Business account is to order after everyone else and wait for 3 or more months till it comes in the mail. Mine still hasn't arrived. By the way, I spoke with multiple AT&T customer support people who confirmed that I was not allowed to pre-order because I have a "Premier Business account". Apple stores don't allow people with AT&T Premier Business accounts to order through their store. After waiting in line all night to try and buy an iPhone at AT&T on opening day (number 5 in line), AT&T allowed the people behind me to get all the remaining iPhone 6+ 128 before I had a chance to get one because the person helping me was so incompetent that they didn't have a "take a number" system in place. Yes I have a very strong hate for the AT&T Premier business plan!

visualride

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2014
I did try every second of that pre order night to get my phone. Various error messages and finally "out of stock" messages got me every time. With no sleep work the next day was not good, nor was it on the night I waited up in line, or the other nights on tech support lines with customer support lines trying to figure out how to get a phone. The day after the pre order day I got hold of a manager who said that she would get my phone ordered right away. The confermation letter said that it was NOT for pre order and that it would not arrive till the end of November, so I spent the next week struggling through a huge headache to cancel the order so that I would still be eligible for an upgrade and to be able to get a phone if I sacrificed another sleepless night in the ATT line. It's just a phone right? Well, as it turns out, I saved my coffee money for the past 10 months to buy this phone and I reeeally like coffee, so I was disproportionately bent out of shape at each road block. Now that my yearly vacation starts tomorrow and the delivery date for my phone was delayed another week, it will finally arrive too late for me to use its camera and will probably be stolen off my doorstep while I am gone. Hmpf!

jackwins

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2008
Actually, Pre-orders for iPhones with AT&T Premier Business accounts was not allowed. The ONLY possible way to get an iPhone if you have an AT&T Premier Business account is to order after everyone else and wait for 3 or more months till it comes in the mail. Mine still hasn't arrived. By the way, I spoke with multiple AT&T customer support people who confirmed that I was not allowed to pre-order because I have a "Premier Business account". Apple stores don't allow people with AT&T Premier Business accounts to order through their store. After waiting in line all night to try and buy an iPhone at AT&T on opening day (number 5 in line), AT&T allowed the people behind me to get all the remaining iPhone 6+ 128 before I had a chance to get one because the person helping me was so incompetent that they didn't have a "take a number" system in place. Yes I have a very strong hate for the AT&T Premier business plan!

Sorry, but customer support lied to you. I preordered my 6+ 128 through the Premier website and I got it 2 weeks after launch. Boy that was a long 2 weeks!

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
I did the next plan and the account on primer via Apple

if that so then you should be able, your little late but you would be able to check that on apple website by entering number and so on but better to be safe than sorry, keep both open... just in case you know.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
yea then lad, just shoot up apple store app in phone, which intends to work faster than web and add touch id to that. way quicker checkout.
I will do it via Apple website since I used to had a contract that expired on the 22 of this month but I'm eligible to start the next plan early so I can preorder

I shouldn't go with at&t primer do there orderes get delayed months ?

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
I will do it via Apple website since I used to had a contract that expired on the 22 of this month but I'm eligible to start the next plan early so I can preorder

I shouldn't go with at&t primer do there orderes get delayed months ?

meh not really,i always checked out before 2:30ish (4lines) and get them every monday following the friday it comes since ....argh ups wont give me my **** on weekend(no weekend delivery) and they ship from Dallas tx

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.