Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Southern Dad

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
Shady Dale, Georgia
one.com is very cheap and more than good enough if you plan to use iWeb. If you use this link you join the referral plan and you'll get 3Gb webspace extra.
Just keep in mind iWeb is no longer supported by apple, as long as you have a mac that can run it you are safe but remember you enter a dead end street if you start using it.

I used your link from that very old post, so you should be receiving +3 GB. I looked at everyone mentioned in this thread and one.com seems to be the best value to me. (Use the link to get an additional 3 GB) The current offer is one year for $13.80.

My personal website is currently at iPage but I have to tell you they make a significant increase in price between that introductory year and the second year. I will admit that my hosting with iPage has been excellent. Prior to iPage, I used 000webhost. It's a free hosting site with no advertising. However, I often hit the upload limit.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 2.30.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 2.30.49 PM.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited by a moderator:

datacenterpostcy

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2015
Before you define the best web host, you need to know your website first. If you have a small personal website just with few pages and simple striping, you don't need to think about using VPS or dedicated hosting service.

Thanks for sharing..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.