Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Beto3117

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2013
hello from Mexico. I know how to fix the problem. Well you have to put the loop button in the place press it and turn it to the right like a screw a few times, then you'll see that it's fixed
This remedy works perfectly but it can drop off again, this remedy it's only for the moment, when you do this go to a mac store and say that you have a problem with the loop button, it's broken

JesusFreak2227

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2014
I need to buy the loop button!

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Here are some pics

Hey i bought a replacement back housing for my iPod from ebay but it didn't have the loop (it has the hole for it but not the button)! So i was wandering if anyone knew where you could purchase one. If there is nowhere where you can buy one i was wandering if i could somehow get one of you guys' that fell out. Thanks!

Spuddy9

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2014
I also bought a back housing replacement and it did not come with a wrist strap peg thing. I am moving everything from the old case to the new case but I cannot get this peg out. I do not want a giant hole in the back of my iPod. Anyone have help?

todesto

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2015
Fullerton, CA
I also bought a back housing replacement and it did not come with a wrist strap peg thing. I am moving everything from the old case to the new case but I cannot get this peg out. I do not want a giant hole in the back of my iPod. Anyone have help?

I just uploaded video about this. I was rehousing for a customer and found almost impossible to screw off the peg, ending up cutting the housing to remove it. It is held down by washer, TIGHT washer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.