Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Toebex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 10, 2014
Back again with another question regarding Yosemite, although this time I really have no idea what is going on.

I am running Snow Leopard on a late 2009 Mac Pro with 8gb of ram and 2.5tb of free space. The issue is this:

When I open the App Store, sign in and click on the 'Get' to download Yosemite, literally nothing happens. Nothing at all. No downloads, no progress, nothing. I click it, the button goes grey, yet when I refresh the page I am able to click it again, which leads to nothing.

I have absolutely no idea what it going on! Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

-Rory

jbarley

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2006
Vancouver Island
Back again with another question regarding Yosemite, although this time I really have no idea what is going on.

I am running Snow Leopard on a late 2009 Mac Pro with 8gb of ram and 2.5tb of free space. The issue is this:

When I open the App Store, sign in and click on the 'Get' to download Yosemite, literally nothing happens. Nothing at all. No downloads, no progress, nothing. I click it, the button goes grey, yet when I refresh the page I am able to click it again, which leads to nothing.

I have absolutely no idea what it going on! Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

-Rory

Check this other thread, same problem...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.