Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

proline

macrumors 6502a
Nov 18, 2012
We disagreed about two things:
  • The pricing of the watch (which I indeed said would not go beying $1000).
  • The impact of the Apple Watch on the high end watch market (I predict it to have no major effect on sales of Rolex, Patek, Panerai etc).
I have no problem admitting being wrong in either when it is actually proven and Apple releases the pricing and we see declining sales of Rolex et al. caused by the Apple Watch sales.

I have no issue with being wrong. The issue is (and judging from the posts in this and other threads I'm not the only one) that we are consistenty presented by you with your opinion that is stated as fact. As soon as anyone comments or reacts to that by asking for backup or explanation they are aggressively attacked.

This is a discussion board, so no need to present scientific facts only, but is there really a need to approach everyone so aggressively here? Why do you do that?
LOL. So NOW you need facts? You insisted over and over and over that no facts were required to know the price would be less than 1,000. All we needed was your misinformed opinion of Apple's past behavior (Apple goes past 1,000 all the time). What a joke.

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
Waking Up and Smelling . . . Coffee

Constantly complaining of a product you dislike in a forum of people who like a product, contesting their motivation as somehow less authentic than yours is definitively a sign of OCD and delusion of grandeur.

Thanks posting. I usually don't respond to negative, biased comments made about something I've posted but glad you spoke up and said what I was thinking. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.