Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

limitzero

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2013
Sorry if it's a dumb question, but is it compatible with iPad for ios 8?

Thanks again for the great theme.

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
I have been very busy and haven't had a chance to work on updates. I will try to get something out soon. I will theme the modmyi app as well. I don't have an iPad so I don't know what does or doesn't work.

Seabeast

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2014
I have been very busy and haven't had a chance to work on updates. I will try to get something out soon. I will theme the modmyi app as well. I don't have an iPad so I don't know what does or doesn't work.

Thanks a lot mate, very appreciated.

limitzero

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2013
Tried it out on the ipad mini 2, as it did not indicate any incompatibility issue on cydia itself and allowed me to download. However, it did not theme the icons sadly. The settings app icons were theme'd though.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
Tried it out on the ipad mini 2, as it did not indicate any incompatibility issue on cydia itself and allowed me to download. However, it did not theme the icons sadly. The settings app icons were theme'd though.

It's been a while since I messed around with folders and naming myself. But AppInfo should help you discover the new names. Like it was said, unless enzo or myself had a newer iPad, we won't know the icon names and folders.

johnmcmurdy

macrumors newbie
May 5, 2014
A couple new icons

I made a couple icons that weren't themed for my home screen. Figured i would share. To use, you would just need to make folders inside the theme and put these files in them. I have a dozen or more of my own that aren't already in cydia theme if folks want them - i love this theme and am just anal enough to make my own icons for some key apps.

com.mint.internal (remove MINT from filename)
com.jamawkinaw.downcast
com.acompli.acompli

Attachments

• AppIcon - acompli.prod60x60@2x.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 161
  • AppIcon60x60@2x.png
    AppIcon60x60@2x.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 214
  • MINTAppIcon60x60@2x.png
    MINTAppIcon60x60@2x.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 210

02s281

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2015
Love the theme. On my iPhone 6 the settings icons are oversized on some and regular on others. Also the calendar icon is all white no color on the top.

alawee

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2015
Hello,
I have worked on fixing the oversized icon in the setting. I just wanted to share.
Please unzip attached file in iFile and replace with com.apple.Preferences

Attachments

• com.apple.Preferences.zip
    497.5 KB · Views: 261
Reactions: enzom21

alawee

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2015
did that and still no change any special way to do it?

Did you get the "Overwrite all" message?
Did you respring using winterboard advanced option to clear icons cashe?

Below is the path for the file:

Themes\touchit HD 8.4\bundles\com.apple.Preferences

alawee

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2015
Thank you worked. Just calendar icon doesn't show up right like in theme

Change the name of the icon that has 120x120 musearement in the com.apple.mobilecal to icon@2x~iphone.png

Here's the icon just in case you don't have it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 104

02s281

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2015
Change the name of the icon that has 120x120 musearement in the com.apple.mobilecal to icon@2x~iphone.png

Here's the icon just in case you don't have it.
The attached file when I save is 180x180 is that ok? Also I don't have the 120x120 in that file folder

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.