Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Juanmiguel

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2014
Tech 21 Impact Snap Case

I'm thinking about getting the Tech 21 Impact Snap Case for my rMBP. From what I've seen on this thread and the few reviews there are on it, it seems to be worth it. I would love to hear from someone that has had the case for a while, or maybe an in depth review with pictures. I've already checked out most of the reviews and videos on it so a recent review would be awesome, especially since it's pretty pricy. I'm also thinking of getting the Horizontal Brain Cell from Tom Bihn, if anybody has any experiences with it please let me know your thoughts on it!

Fzang

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Bought an Incase Exclusive backpack for my 15" rMBP. The laptop compartment isn't snug, but significantly smaller than most generic computer bags which can easily fill 5 MacBooks stacked in the laptop compartment.

This backpack is also extremely thin and doesn't come with a ton of useless jingle, 50 pockets and bottle holders on each side, for those who just want to carry a computer over their shoulders.

Very satisfied.

Attachments

• IMG_6920.JPG
    IMG_6920.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 197

isephmusic

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2012
hey guys i need a backpack that i can take for travels, such as vacation or business trip from nyc to california. any reccomendations ? i want to be able to fit the macbook 13 retina along with some books, and maybe even clothes. do they make something like that ? thanks

Janoski

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2013
United Kingdom.
Macbook Pro 13" case similar to Booq Vyper

Hi guys, I bought my Mum a much needed 13" non retina MBP for Xmas.

I have a similar MBP 13" from late 2011 and I picked up a Booq Vyper case which has been amazing.

However they seem to have discontinued the cases for non retina MBPs.

Has anyone got any suggestions for a similar case? I was looking at Thule cases which seem to be alright and similar in price..

Last edited:

gagman

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2014
Thule Crossover 21L backpack

I'm looking for a Thule Crossover 21L backpack. Apple had these online but since two days ago this bag isn't available. Any help from where I can buy this is appreciated.

zuzox

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2010
United Pingdom
Are there any UK made bags around?

I have a MBPr 13", Ipad Air 2 and a compact Panasonic LX100 to carry around. I need a nice backpack which protects them all. The Incase backpack Icon looks good, but its pretty pricey!

I also need a sleeve for the MBPr, the incase Icon looks amazing too. But again pretty pricey..

Want to keep sleeve and bag under £100.00

FrakkinShip

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2010
It's such a pain trying to find a nice rubberized hardshell case for the Macbook Pro. Speck has some, but reviews say the cases aren't any good, break easily, and scratch the MBPs. Bah!

I think I'll go with the Kuzy

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.