Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

grandM

macrumors 68000
Oct 14, 2013
To be honest, I, too would probably have given this thread a miss were it not for the tone used by some posters when posting.

That is because the tone used here by some posters is one that goes well beyond a subliminal (and unquestioning) acceptance of the notorious double-standard whereby men are viewed as 'players' whereas women are seen in wholly negative terms. No, the tone makes it clear that what some posters feel when describing (what they may fear is rampant and uncontrolled) female sexuality is nothing other than visceral disgust.

I once read this article the number of women having sex is much larger than the number of women having sex hence implying several women have sex with the same men

TWSS37

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2011
A lot of posts are equating how many men she slept with daily, but I would imagine a lot of these numbers are with multiple people at the same time, in which case the number is completely plausible.

Big-TDI-Guy

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2007
Just the maths.

So number of partners = 10,091
Average partner = 6"
Partners * Average = 5045.5'
That's nearly a solid mile worth of, well....

The term "Well Traveled" becomes a double entendre.

T.Doyobi

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2013
Good luck to her, I'd like to have this much action, but I don't get it, and she got paid. Not stupid. It would be nice if she could settle down now with someone who loved her unconditionally. No matter what. I wish her the best with this. If I could afford you I'm sure it would be pleasant.....

Peace Out.

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
To your statement: I think it would have to be a hazmat shower and the antibiotics would have to be intravenous.

Now my question about her: "Did she even have enough time to shower between men?" Gross! Kinda gives your statement new meaning.

what is worse is the men that had seconds or thirds or worse and had muffed dived.

you'd want to floss, rinse with bleach for mouthwash, brush and repeat all after puking just considering that.

you see this is not just nasty ... it's what islanders in the Caribbean call NALSTY!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.