Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tenganis

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2013
Is there a good place to get an iPad cheaper today? I missed all the specials and was going to just buy it on apple.com but wasn't sure if I might be missing a deal.

Starting tomorrow, Target has a $50 gift card with the purchase of an ipad air 2, and BestBuy currently has it for $50 off!

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
Better yet, B&H Photo has iPads for $50 off and unless you live in New York, you're not charged any sales tax with your order. Free expedited shipping too.

Bryan

Scuba629

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Better yet, B&H Photo has iPads for $50 off and unless you live in New York, you're not charged any sales tax with your order. Free expedited shipping too.

Bryan

It looks like it might have been taken down. They list them for $699 now.

minicard

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2014
Oregon
Keeping my fingers cross that my BB on-line order got thru. The previous time I ordered I got a return email saying they only accept pickup orders and would not ship.

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
It looks like it might have been taken down. They list them for $699 now.

Their prices fluctuate quite a bit, but as of this moment, all three colors in the 128 GB wifi version are once again $649, no tax, free 2-3 day delivery.

When I ordered one a couple of days ago, the price had been raised back up, but I called them and asked them if they would price match yesterday's price of $649 and they did. My new iPad Air 2 arrives tomorrow.

Bryan

jjp007

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2009
TexASS
Just keep trying everyday. Been doing that since Thanksgiving. I am actually surprised that shipping was free and will be will be getting it tomorrow.

Yup just got an email from best buy saying they are $50 off and available for free expedited shipping! Just ordered mine! Anyone want my old air ;)

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
Yup just got an email from best buy saying they are $50 off and available for free expedited shipping! Just ordered mine! Anyone want my old air ;)

Congrats on the new iPad!

Just out of curiosity though, why not go through B&H and get one for $50 off and not have to pay any sales tax too?

Congrats again,
Bryan

Clevans

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2012
I got the email from Best Buy today also, but I got mine on Sunday at Target since they were giving $50 gift cards and I was able to use my RedCard and save another 5%. I do know the Best Buy in the plaza with the Target was price matching the Target gift card deal. And Best Buy will also price match online retailers

jjp007

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2009
TexASS
Congrats on the new iPad!

Just out of curiosity though, why not go through B&H and get one for $50 off and not have to pay any sales tax too?

Congrats again,
Bryan

I went through best buy for the 18 month 0% financing and I've never ordered from B&H and when I looked their site said they didn't ship, only in-store purchase or call them.

JPIndustrie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2008
Queens, NY
Best buy this week (till Saturday) with a 10% movers coupon is still the best bet IMO.

Just did better than Black Friday today exchanging my 16 GB space gray air 2 picked up during Black Friday weekend for a 64 GB gold example.

Still love the cashiers' faces when the coupons work and pile on the savings... Picked up a 2014 15" rMBP for significant savings during the back to school sales. Its a good time to be an apple fan when everyone wants your business. :apple: happy holidays!

Clevans

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2012
I just got an email from target that on the cartwheel app you can save 15% on iPad Air 2. And if you have a RED card you will save an additional 5%

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.