Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Volcano22

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 1, 2013
Manchester
Hi

I'm thinking of ordering the Hard Graft 6.0 phone fold wallet to use to carry my iPhone 6 around when not in use. I have the iPhone 6 in the apple silicone case as I find this offers a great grip, much better than the phone without a case. Hard Graft are unable to confirm whether the iPhone 6 with case will fit in this case. Their mighty phone wallet model will fit the phone plus case but I like this one better. Does anyone have this case and can confirm the dimensions or whether it will fit the 6 in the apple silicone case in? Thank you.

http://www.hardgraft.com/collections/smartphone-cases/products/6-phonefoldwallet-neutral

Last edited:

saberz

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2012
Hard Graft 6.0 fold case

I saw a few videos on YouTube that were Russian showing them putting the case and phone in. I'm pretty sure it will accommodate it after a while as leather stretches

Was looking at the mighty wallet but couldn't justify the price or possible bulk.

PieMac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2002
Just wondering if this question ever got resolved...I have the iPhone 6 Plus with the Apple leather case and am thinking about ordering the Hard Graft 6.0 fold wallet as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.