Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ken Kaniff

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2014
Connecticut
Does anyone have the .deb file for version 1.0.0 Anydrop 3? It was only available for a very short time on Cydia then the dev dropped 1.0.1

If someone could PLEASE post that .deb I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Ken Kaniff

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2014
Connecticut
It is a pay app, but one still needs to purchase it to use it even if they have the file. Thanks for your concern.

Anyone?

Ken Kaniff

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2014
Connecticut
Illegal? Really? I don't believe so bud. As I said, one still would need to purchase a license to utilize it anyway.

Regardless, I found it from another source anyways so mods can close this.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
Illegal? Really? I don't believe so bud. As I said, one still would need to purchase a license to utilize it anyway.

You gotta remember the rules of the place, its better for them to not allow this to get close to illegal. Thats why I said to ask the dev, not being mean or short. I've done that with other dev's over the years is how I know some will give you the old file if asked
But I looked at the changlelog for it, why that old version? I just see fixes for 1.0.1 and adding arm64.

Ken Kaniff

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2014
Connecticut
You gotta remember the rules of the place, its better for them to not allow this to get close to illegal. Thats why I said to ask the dev, not being mean or short. I've done that with other dev's over the years is how I know some will give you the old file if asked
But I looked at the changlelog for it, why that old version? I just see fixes for 1.0.1 and adding arm64.

No worries man! :) and version 1.0.1 bug fixes... Actually made it not work on my iPad. So I installed 1.0.0 and all is well.

Last edited:

Ken Kaniff

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2014
Connecticut
Report that bug, the iPads don't get as much love sometimes

1.0.0 installs and works without checking for license. 1.0.1 was very quickly ushered out to fix that bug. That's why I wanted 1.0.0. Just taking advantage of a bug that the developer didn't catch. The app isn't even cracked, it just works. :)

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009

I highly suggest you brush up on your familiarity with copyright law if you believe that redistributing copyrighted material without the author's permission isn't illegal.

Because it is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.