Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I just happen to be in a non-Verizon, Verizon store. And they had the Spigen Neo hybrid metal for 29.99. Purchased it and could not be happier. I got the Neil hybrid metal version with the cut out in the back in silver looks great on my silver 6+

There is a good lip, yet it is very slim and quite grippy. Job well done by Spigen

Last edited:

BensonTT

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2012
I hate it! Makes the phone huge!! Put on a apple case or something similar and you will see how huge the Spigen case is..

AE14

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I had the apple leather case and hated it. Not nearly as good as the 5s version.

Outside of my NGP, this is my thinnest case.

JNGold

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
Lol anyway.. The Spigen Neo is NOT a thin case..

Agreed. Plus the fact I watched my cell signal drop from 5,4,3,2,1... no signal in a matter of seconds after putting the case on. Never mind the jumpy BT signal when puttin my phone in my back pocket. No thanks. Wasn't my first attempt with a metal-type case, most certainly will be my last.

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
Lol anyway.. The Spigen Neo is NOT a thin case..

Agreed also. The Neo makes the phone feel HUGE. It was the only case I had when I got my 6+. I have tried using it a few times, and hate it. Way too big and way to slippery. I like the looks of it, but not the feel.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.