Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benm7

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2011
Does anyone have the .psd template for Arn0's icons so I can make a Sickbeard icon?

Or even better, can someone do a sickbeard icon in Arno's white circle design?

:)

Thanks!

TheralSadurns

Cancelled
Jul 8, 2010
Does anyone have the .psd template for Arn0's icons so I can make a Sickbeard icon?

Or even better, can someone do a sickbeard icon in Arno's white circle design?

:)

Thanks!

Here you go with the template!

Attachments

• template.psd
    1.5 MB · Views: 345

FrancisR07

macrumors newbie
Dec 14, 2014
Hi Arn0! First of all let me say that I have been using your icons for quite a while now and they are beyond great. Thank you for all the hard work you've been putting into these icons.
Despite being a mac owner, I also work with linux machines. I am using a lot of yosemite icons in my current linux distro but it is hard to find these icons for very specific linux applications. With this in mind, here are some of my requests for you Arn0:

- Clipgrab
- Libreoffice (Base, Calc, Draw, Impress, Math, Writer)
- Tv Maxe
- PPSSPP
- Gdebi
- Springseed

I would also be very appreciated if you could make an alternative Clementine icon. I'll leave the layout of the icons to your discretion.
Thank you once again and keep up the excellent work.

thatgreenvw

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2011
Would someone be willing to yosemite-fy these two icons? Hopefully the simplicity of the two designs means it wouldn't take much to create the icons.

Attachments

• gplates_icon.jpg
    gplates_icon.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 2,999
  • paraview_icon.png
    paraview_icon.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 3,040

davidm01

Cancelled
Nov 18, 2014
Another style yosemite icons

My icons style

Floders icons ->
my_new_folders_louisvuitton_download_link_by_davidmonteiro-d83yaiy.jpg

-> download http://davidmonteiro.deviantart.com...0368202?q=gallery:Davidmonteiro/52192474&qo=7

My icons part 1 ->
david_icons_update_retina_free_by_davidmonteiro-d84sv7u.jpg

-> download http://davidmonteiro.deviantart.com...794698?q=gallery:Davidmonteiro/52192474&qo=15

My icons part 2 ->
news_icons_update_part_2_free_by_davidmonteiro-d85gfyl.jpg

-> download http://davidmonteiro.deviantart.com...894669?q=gallery:Davidmonteiro/52192474&qo=17

Oreview in action ->
my_yosemite_desk_by_davidmonteiro-d86dyqh.jpg

Visit for more Updates -> Wallpaper - cdocks - More icons by me in my deviant art
:apple::apple: 1024x1024 :D

Iperzampem0

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2013
Venice (Italy)
Hello guys, thanks for all the icons already posted here, work very appreciated!

I'm here to ask if you have some flat rounded icons (Yosemite style obviously) about Battle.net and Hearthstone/Hearthstone Launcher :cool:

Dan!

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2011
Thanks for sending through! This one looks a little flatter than Arn0's icons, doesnt appear to have a gradient within the circle.
Not sure why, by Arn0's icons are a little bigger than the standard circle size for Yosemite icons:
So I noticed that my icons aren't the same size as the ones created by Arn0 (see below image) – does anyone know why this is the case? I was using the PSD template provided earlier in this thread.

owVUhI8.png
Don't think he plans to release a .psd which is a shame, the one TheralSadurns posted is the correct size if you enable the border, and if you reverse the gradient on the layer effects it's looks pretty close to Arn0's!

BoneDaddy

Suspended
Jan 8, 2015
Texas
Would someone be willing to yosemite-fy these two icons? Hopefully the simplicity of the two designs means it wouldn't take much to create the icons.

What do you mean by Yosemite-fy?

If you need these to be made into icons, PM me your email address.

apfelbaum

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2014
Germany
FileDownloadHandler.ashx

OneDrive unfortunately doesn't come with a folder icon yet, that supports the new design of Yosemite as you can see in the image above.

Anyone who came across a custom OneDrive folder icon for Yosemite or could make one that could be used until the app supports the new design? Thanks :D

Kornelis

macrumors member
Dec 4, 2010
Amsterdam, NL
Anyone who came across a custom OneDrive folder icon for Yosemite or could make one that could be used until the app supports the new design? Thanks :D
I couldn't find one, so I made one myself.

Attachments

• Onedrive.png
    Onedrive.png
    528.1 KB · Views: 5,971
  • Onedrive2.icns.zip
    1,014.7 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

apfelbaum

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2014
Germany
I couldn't find one, so I made one myself.

Thanks a lot for the OneDrive icon, now the OneDrive folder already looks a lot better beside the other ones :D

Just as some little feedback (not complaining at all), the folder still stands a little out, the blue color is a little darker and it is a little smaller than the other folders after changing the icon. If it is not too much work and/or you should be a perfectionist it would be cool if a little fine tuning could be done here, however I can also understand if not much motivation is left since sooner or later the app will get an update with a Yosemite icon ;)

Kornelis

macrumors member
Dec 4, 2010
Amsterdam, NL
Looks like I used to much shadow for the icon, I changed it a bit. Maybe the size and colour difference is caused by the program I use to convert the icon from PNG to ICNS format. I hope this version is better. I now use a darker version.

I didn't noticed the difference, because my home folder looks much different. ;)

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2015-01-15 om 21.53.27.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-01-15 om 21.53.27.png
    257 KB · Views: 584
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.